Your Favorite MFPer

Options

Replies

• heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Heybales, side steel, helloitsdan- always super smart and helpful.

Lorrina something and californiagrl for being so inspiring.

And all of my friends list, but especially leftyjace for making me laugh after I over ate, lord byproduct for always making healthy food sound good, the NROLW girls like cangirl140, mermegan, and mrsagi.

Pretty much love everyone here actually. :heart:
  • RAF_Guy
    RAF_Guy Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    There are several friends who have helped me through and kept me on the right track. During my 6 months or so on here I have probably made 100 friends, many of whom have left or I have unfriended because they have not reciprocated my help.

My top 5, in no particular order though are:

lucylocket92

karenjoy

trollydollymolly

nursedb

dbriggs9

If anybody is looking for friends who will support you as much as you support them, then you can not go far wrong with these lovely ladies.
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I can't pick just one!!! I like all of them!!!
  • daughterofthesea
    daughterofthesea Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    A lovely lady called WayyyOutOfLine - she is an inspiration to me on my weight gain journey and she picks me up when I fall. A truly inspirational lady.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    My friend Jill.. We've never met but she's my best friend. She's inspiring, teaches me so many things on weight loss, life, me... She makes me blossom, I tell her things I tell nobody else she's always on my mind through out the day wondering what's she's upto and how she's doing! love watching her succeed.. She's an amazing person through and through. Finding her on here has changed my life! :smooched:
  • ginandchocolate
    ginandchocolate Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Mine is Damn_Fine:heart:
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    I'm a Mog...

Half man, half dog...

I'm my own best friend.
  • gingameister
    gingameister Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My clear fave is Danardeener. She's made of all kinds of awesome!! 8-)
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    He was a father and a cowboy, but then he deactivated... :cry:

KIDDING, people! Kidding! :laugh:
  • KatKisses
    KatKisses Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I have a new favorite....KenzieK87/Felicia , you know the model douche girl/guy.
  • flabbyjay
    flabbyjay Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have a new favorite....KenzieK87/Felicia , you know the model douche girl/guy.

YEEEEEEUUUUUUPPPP!!!
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    Too many but I have most amazing friends!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    All of my friends.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    Damn...how the F am I going to pick out just one out of my plethora of awesomeness friends. This is just not possible.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Definitely californiagirl. I love how she's always so specific in her advice to people when they ask. I can always know she takes the time to really type out a response.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I just came back and started adding people again so my list is pretty small ... but I love them all and cannot pick just one favorite.

These people have a very special place in my heart for various reasons (the list is too long to break down) -HerStrawberri , Bekka L, Jojopi, Q, Susie, Roj, Okie, kenneth, lovellifter, Garbonzo, parys, Sass, k2quiere

The rest of my list... welllllllllllllll they are pretty new and I really don't know them all that much yet... they are still pretty awesome though.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I have a list of all-stars that I love interacting with, but I must give the top ranking to a FitnessPal I actually got to meet. It was my first time ever turning an internet friend into a real life friend, so she has my interwebz virginity LOLOL

She's beautiful, she's funny as hell, she is a talented makeup artist, she has adorable furbabies and genius kids and a funny charming husband.........

May I introduce you to: :heart: LuckyAng:heart:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Plus she has "Lucky" in her name, which automatically makes her cool :glasses:
  • shiraLA
    shiraLA Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    i don't just have one favorite. EEESSS NOOOO POSSEEEBULL.

^^^^ yup!
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Me