How Did Everyone Get Their MFP Name??

Options

Replies

• JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    It's my name (Jen, or Jenni), my nick name (Babes or Baby), and the year I was born
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    SO (my name starts with S) Victorious (Because i will succeed this time) the ORR (My last name)
  • cblevitron
    cblevitron Posts: 243
    Options
    my first two initials (C. B.) followed by a bastardization of my surname that my boyfriend and his friends thought up (Levitron).
  • WhatHayleyEats
    Options
    Mine's pretty much self-explanatory :D
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I got mine, cuz I have a cat named Boogz (he's my favorite out of my 15 cats!!) and I'm his mama! Hence the name, BoogzMama! :happy:

Im not reading all these responses....I just had to drop in and say HOLY****!!! 15cats!!! Crazy cat lady in da house.
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    My original name was a variation of my own. Decided to change it. A MFP friend came up with Daisy Cutter because I'm powerful....just like the bomb ....and it's somewhat feminine. :wink:
  • hg5159
    hg5159 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    HG are my initials and 5/1 is my son's birthday and 5/9 is my daughter's birthday.... hence hg5159 :)
  • Orfygirl
    Orfygirl Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Mine came from my husband misspelling the word for, he typed it as "orf" and I thought Orfygirl sounded like a name that could get some attention, and it does, so I have used it ever since.
  • RubyWare
    RubyWare Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    It's my great-grandmothers name - she is my motivation :flowerforyou:
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I got mine because it's one of my gamer tags and rp sign in names for a forum. I think DoomCakes came around because I like to bake things for my boyfriend to take to work, and I happen to make some really great cupcakes and cause people to fight. So I bring little bits of doom to a workplace in the form of a cup cake ^_^
  • melissapoza
    Options
    My mother selected it..... ;)
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    last name pitts, first name kaitlyn, middle name ashley.
    so pitts, then the first two letters of my first name, and then my middle name. idk. lol
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Uhhhhh, it's my name. Yea, didn't realize there were forums when I signed up.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    It's the same as my FatSecret name (my old stompin' grounds!)

The name originally came from Anchorman, where Ron Burgundy refers to Veronica Corningstone as "T*ts McGee"
    when the movie was released, I had put on some weight, and my sister had thought it would be funny to call me Tubbs McGee.
    Of course I was offended at first, but now I just think it's hilarious.
  • muddyventures
    muddyventures Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I have four kids and I think raising kids should be full of adventure and dirt (mess of any kind).. so muddyventures.
  • SME1976
    SME1976 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    SME- my intials, 1976- the year I was born.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I have four kids and I think raising kids should be full of adventure and dirt (mess of any kind).. so muddyventures.

Thought this was totally a scat party thing. Glad I was wrong.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    My parents gave it to me...I earned the rest:)
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Scarlet <----I am a redhead
    ScarletFyre <----one of my favorite beers too! :bigsmile:
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    My first mfp name was my given name initials followed by my surname then I changed it for security purposes.

For this one, I thought of uplifting my very low self-esteem so hence "the most beautiful woman of the world" in Spanish. I'm Hispanic (half-Mexican) by the way.