I lost 55.5 lbs in 54 days...My secret revealed!

Options

Replies

• lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Trollollllollolol
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I think it would be a bit scary losing a lb per day. That's very unhealthy. But I'm sure you know that.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Logging 6 mins of walking? 2 mins of walking? 3 mins of walking? Are these just trips to the toilet?

....2 mins of cleaning? :huh:

Aren't these things which are covered by 'normal daily activity'?

Well done on finding something that works for you. For me though its not really something which should be promoted.

if you're set at sedentary, can't you log anything?
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    Alot of snarkeyness in here...i can see this thread has turned sour like most threads on MFP...if your hungry and angry because of it...please go eat something...

Good luck all!

bahaha. Wow.

Starving yourself to become thin. What a genius idea. If only someone had thought of it before... oh wait.... this means the anorexics had it right all along? Thank god malnutrition isn't real and it's just made up by all those fat scientists. Your information is garbage. Your advice to people is garbage. If you're a troll - you're an idiot. If you're not a troll, then holy crap that malnutrition has fried your brain.

And the sad thing about all of this...is you have some really desperate and naive people that are going to believe this is okay and healthy for THEM. You really are starving yourself....regardless of what you believe. I'm praying that people reading this don't actually think this is HEALTHY and run off with your little fad diet...because that is what it is...a fad diet. Losing weight and keeping it off is a lifestyle change...and hey, if you can live like that the rest of your life, something is going to happen to you medical wise. Your body won't be able to keep that up for much longer, I've seen it in the hospitals I've worked at. You will crash, and that is fine if that is what YOU want to do, but to make it sound like a great lifestyle change....I guess that is where I'm at a loss for words. The above post spoke it best, your information is garbage. I feel bad for the people that believe this and are running to do the same thing thinking it will work for them and it be medically okay. Regardless....losing weight takes time, dedication, and lots of exercise EATING the right amount of calories.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

If feeling this good is strange then i want to be the strangest person on here!

that is something you DONT need to worry about... its all you....
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Logging 6 mins of walking? 2 mins of walking? 3 mins of walking? Are these just trips to the toilet?

....2 mins of cleaning? :huh:

Aren't these things which are covered by 'normal daily activity'?

Well done on finding something that works for you. For me though its not really something which should be promoted.

if you're set at sedentary, can't you log anything?

BMR is laid in bed being in a coma. Sedentary TDEE = 1.2 x BMR...in other words being sedentary takes into account trips to the toilet. Unless you meant 'if you're set at BMR, can't you log anything?'

:smile:
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Alot of snarkeyness in here...i can see this thread has turned sour like most threads on MFP...if your hungry and angry because of it...please go eat something...

Good luck all!

bahaha. Wow.

Starving yourself to become thin. What a genius idea. If only someone had thought of it before... oh wait.... this means the anorexics had it right all along? Thank god malnutrition isn't real and it's just made up by all those fat scientists. Your information is garbage. Your advice to people is garbage. If you're a troll - you're an idiot. If you're not a troll, then holy crap that malnutrition has fried your brain.

And the sad thing about all of this...is you have some really desperate and naive people that are going to believe this is okay and healthy for THEM. You really are starving yourself....regardless of what you believe. I'm praying that people reading this don't actually think this is HEALTHY and run off with your little fad diet...because that is what it is...a fad diet. Losing weight and keeping it off is a lifestyle change...and hey, if you can live like that the rest of your life, something is going to happen to you medical wise. Your body won't be able to keep that up for much longer, I've seen it in the hospitals I've worked at. You will crash, and that is fine if that is what YOU want to do, but to make it sound like a great lifestyle change....I guess that is where I'm at a loss for words. The above post spoke it best, your information is garbage. I feel bad for the people that believe this and are running to do the same thing thinking it will work for them and it be medically okay. Regardless....losing weight takes time, dedication, and lots of exercise EATING the right amount of calories.

^ This completely.
  • tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Options
    At least the ice cube logging thread was funny.
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    hillshire turkey is super high in sodium. If I ate a whole container I'd puff up like a stuck pig

Ditto. It isn't something I would call super healthy but it is better than pork ribs. Lesser of 2 evils.
  • droberts3311
    Options
    I do the same at times, could NOT eat that much meat though. Mine is fruit and I try not to do it too much. When I go in the store if I have a craving I will buy berries and chow on them, better than a candy bar! :smile:
  • charlottra
    charlottra Posts: 28 Member
    Options

Regardless... why bash him for it? Why not to each his own? You do your thing and let him do his and not BASH him.

If you don't agree with his methods, fine. If that doesn't work for you, fine. But to just bash someone over that... seriously... why?

Completely agree, each to his own. Hes just sharing what works for him and theres a good point - surround yourself in foods which are good for you if you have that binge moment you will likely survive without too much damage.

Someone also said, he needs to work on whats making him binge, which is another good point - get to the bottom of what gets us in that frame of mind, cos I still do it when emotional or hormonal or whatever my excuse is that day. We are all different and different things work for all of us.

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Nothing like losing a ton of water weight and muscle!
  • cuteypolice
    cuteypolice Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I was forced to start eating healthy about a year and a half ago when my IBS got really bad, I can't really binge because of stomach issues but if I could right now I love smart fries. There air popped potato all natural and 110 calories for 65 sticks and four servings per bag. That's the junk food I have in my house. The only place I shop at now is Whole Foods and that's the only place I buy my meat from!!! I luv me some sliders lol... :love:
  • kiachu
    kiachu Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm effin out of here. It's not that the OP is obviously a troll, its the sad people genuinely congratulating this nonesense. So many people on here ruining themselves to lose some weight. Encouraging each other and fighting hard to legitimize disordered eating. Its freaking depressing. Doesnt help mfp has this obnoxious 1200 calorie limit it seems to apply across the board. i
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    I think its a great idea! I have been doing something similar, replacing a candy bar with a Special K bar, or a hearty sandwich with a lettuce wrap...My only trouble is that Im not the only person in my house and the others have not jumped on board with the decision to be healthy yet. This is rough because I come home from a hard day at work, and there is a freshly baked cake sitting on the counter and I look over at my greek yogurt planned for my dessert and then a small *sigh* comes from my mouth.

Does anyone have any ideas on this one? What on earth do I do with a family who doesn't care about their health?

I have the same problem and it just makes the fight that much harder. If you figure this out, please let me know.
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'm effin out of here. It's not that the OP is obviously a troll, its the sad people genuinely congratulating this nonesense. So many people on here ruining themselves to lose some weight. Encouraging each other and fighting hard to legitimize disordered eating. Its freaking depressing. Doesnt help mfp has this obnoxious 1200 calorie limit it seems to apply across the board.

^^^^ THIS

If you want to troll or ruin your own health thas your choice. But you're influencing newbies or desperate people that don't know better to follow that example and that is sad as well as wrong.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I'm effin out of here. It's not that the OP is obviously a troll, its the sad people genuinely congratulating this nonesense. So many people on here ruining themselves to lose some weight. Encouraging each other and fighting hard to legitimize disordered eating. Its freaking depressing. Doesnt help mfp has this obnoxious 1200 calorie limit it seems to apply across the board.

^^^^ THIS

If you want to troll or ruin your own health thas your choice. But you're influencing newbies or desperate people that don't know better to follow that example and that is sad as well as wrong.

this
  • DiabolicBooger
    DiabolicBooger Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I need to clairify...I don't binge in the traditional sense of the word...I think too many people are fixating on this word, "binge"....when most people binge they tend to eat a thousand calories that they know they dont need...FOOD IS FUEL, not a toy. When some people binge they eat several thousand calories...If I decide to eat a bunch of stuff I crave, it is very hard for me to over eat because im surrounded by low calorie healthy foods like fruits, veggie, tuna, lean meats ect.....I dont think most people should be considering a 225 calorie meal consisting of lean turkey a unhealthy binge....It's only 225 calories, but at the same time I knew I didn't need the 225 cals and it sent me over my calorie goals...

FOOD is Fuel for accomplishing your life goals and activities!

Thanks for thoes who are supportive....
  • beansprouts
    beansprouts Posts: 410 Member
    Options

"Real" medical research has already been done on this subject..."STARVATION MODE" is about LOW BODY FAT and not LOW CALORIES!