Petite group?

Options
1235»

Replies

• supermom1114
    Options
    Hey everyone I didn't see the weigh-in on sunday mornings thing until just now and its already noon here so I'll weigh in tomorrow and then next week weigh in on Sunday =)

I have been good sunday and so far today too! I wanted to go on a run this morning but for some reason my knee started acting up last night and i could barely put weight on it this morning. I dropped my son off at daycare, ran some errands and its feeling better, I guess since its loosened up. But my son has a dr's appt this afternoon so I won't be able to get in a run then either. I'm hoping I can get to the gym tonight if my parents will watch him.

well I've got some studying to do and a presentation to put together, have a great monday everyone!!!
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I didn't see the Sunday weigh-in either. I will do the competition but skip the weigh-in until next Sunday morning. I tend to (don't know how its possible) weigh like 4-5 lbs more in the evening than the morning and since I have no scale at home at the moment (just moved) I'll weigh in at the gym this weekend before my cardio kick class. I accept the 30 min challenge!!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Thanks songbyrd. Right now I work out Monday-Friday. If i worked out on the weekends it would defiantly help keep me motivated to eat better. Do you work out every day?

I work out 6 days a week. 3 running only, and 3 lifting with some cardio. So I lift MWF and run TTrSat. Most weeks I will have something get in the way of my schedule and I'll have to take a random day off but I'll get back into it the next day and just keep going.
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    Hey all! I didn't see the Sunday weigh-in either. I will do the competition but skip the weigh-in until next Sunday morning. I tend to (don't know how its possible) weigh like 4-5 lbs more in the evening than the morning and since I have no scale at home at the moment (just moved) I'll weigh in at the gym this weekend before my cardio kick class. I accept the 30 min challenge!!

The extra weight is from the water and food you take in during the day.
  • sekc29
    sekc29 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to join too. I'm only 5'2.
  • marilla
    marilla Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I think that my gym is going to have a special class by request on Thanksgiving morning at 0800. That should work out well for me.
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    Hey marilla!

Here is the link to our first official Week 1 Fit n Fun-Sized Thread! Everyone is checking in there with CW and GW and height. :smile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/71696--fit-and-fun-sized-5-4-and-under-week-1
  • JettaR
    JettaR Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new. I'm 5'1 1/2 and currently weight 160lbs. :( My goal is to get healthy and lose 20 to 25 lbs
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    JettaR,

Please see the link below. The group has moved to that thread..:flowerforyou:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/72093--fit-and-fun-sized-week-2