What do you do with your tuna?

Options
1235»

Replies

• TheLittleVoice91
    Options
    I like mine in a stuffed pepper, or on a tomato. I also eat it on nut thin cheddar cheese crackers. I eat this a few nights a week when I work and I feel like it's a perfect meal.

My tuna salad recipe:
    Can of tuna
    1 hard boiled egg
    1 T Kraft mayo with olive oil
    1 T French's mustard
    1 T pickle relish
    2 stalks chopped celery

YUM!!!
  • sushiforbrains
    Options
    I sometimes put lemon juice on my tuna and chop up whatever veggies I happen to have that sound good, put them in it, mix it up and then put it in an avocado half. Of course I usually eat that with a few crackers but you can just eat it with a spoon.
  • juncture
    juncture Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I made these: http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/5863/tuna-sweetcorn-burgers this week and they were pretty good, I've been having them with rice and pasta but you could serve them with a salad instead if you wanted to :)
  • triheart
    triheart Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I eat this salad about 4 times per week: baby spinach leaves, diced tomatoes, diced avocado, can of tuna (drained), a few tablespoons of mayo on the top. Soooooo good!! :-P
  • helyg
    helyg Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I mix a drained tin of tuna in spring water with a little bit of light mayo. I then put half of this (save the other half for another day) with a chopped tomato and half a chopped avocado on top of a baked sweet potato. Really yummy and only about 300 calories.