**Fit and Fun-sized**(5'4 and under) WEEK 1

Options

Replies

• nsgrimm
    Options
    I want to join even though I have a lot more to lose than most of you do =O(

I'm 5'2 CW 167 GW 130

Thanks girls!!! Look forward to getting to know everyone!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,948 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: marilla, thanks for putting the chart together for us......I appreciate your hard work, :bigsmile: :drinker:

:flowerforyou: nsgrimm, welcome to the group.....just stay focused one day at a time and you'll lose the weight......I started at 183 in January and took baby steps and didn't give up and now I'm close to my goal and I still haven't given up. You can do that too:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

:flowerforyou: Andrea, congratulations on giving up sugar.......I did that when I first started and it was the smartest decision I ever could have made.
    :heart: hugs:heart: Barbie
  • gwainwright
    gwainwright Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey - sorry, been away for the weekend and just caught up!!

Start weight: 152 (beg Nov)
    Current weight: 145
    Goal weight: 130

Lost 2lbs this week - yeah!!

Thanks xx
  • katie517
    katie517 Posts: 159
    Options
    I did weight in yesterday. I just didn't have access to a computer. I was at 167.8. I was blown away since I wasn't as good as I wanted to be over the long weekend. Now to lose that water weight!
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! I'm excited to see who won and what they pick for this week's challenge! :happy:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    My scale is broken. :ohwell: I weighed in at 139 this morning. I know I didn't gain 9 lbs in two days. Time for new batteries I guess!
  • saramarie74
    Options
    Hi, just saw this today, I would love to join. I am 5'2 and really need the motivation. I am hoping to lose 10 lbs by Christmas.
    My current weight is 205 and my current goal weight is 150 then I can set an even lower goal. Thanks for the challenge.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Hi, just saw this today, I would love to join. I am 5'2 and really need the motivation. I am hoping to lose 10 lbs by Christmas.
    My current weight is 205 and my current goal weight is 150 then I can set an even lower goal. Thanks for the challenge.

Welcome to our little group! :happy:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    How was everyones Thanksgiving (if you live in the States)?
    I ate really well and didn't indulge too much-not that I kept track.
    I'm at 92 pounds-so I'm up by 2 but I'm sure most of it's water weight...darn that alcohol and salty food, lol.
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I'll join for a while, I'm 5' and 1/2" (each little bit counts right?) I saw TheMaidofAstola1 post -She's 5' and wants to weigh 90#. Wow I thought, I'm not that crazy after all. I have always been afraid to post my numbers on line because you might judge me. And, on other threads many of the people aren't "fun sized" . SO, I thought, I think that this this group can accept me as me.
    So for the first time ever, here is my bio:

I am 39years old (come Jan 2010). I weigh 102# (as of this morning) and have a body fat% (measured in Nov,2009) of 14%. I think I want the scale to weigh me at 99#.:laugh: 10 years ago I started this weight loss journey at 175# :embarassed: (post 2babies- now ages 12 and 10). So I slowly converted to eating 7 fruits and veggies a day , drinking water and eating less *crap*. I have been doing P90x for the last year and enjoy the workouts. I tried their nutrition plan for 90days and ...I really wish I wouldn't have because it threw off my entire regimine of eating. I tend to work out to one of the p90x dvd's and then do 45min of elliptical and sometimes (2x/wk) ab routine. I am married and my hubby does P90x daily too, he's 6'3" and is in excellent shape.

My goals: I haven't really figured them out completely. I need to maintain, find balance in eating and exercising. As I said, I want to weigh 99# (not sure why I want the scale to read a specific number...as my body fat% seems to be real good) But I have a fixation on the 99# thing. 100 would be okay too. I'm really trying not to gain any weight. 1 year ago I was 99-100 # and lately (as of Aug/Sept) I started to frequently hit 102, 103...103.8 And I don't like that. It means that I am slipping into old habits. (which I know I am).

So, Primary Goal : Weight 100-99#
    Secondary goal: Drink more water/less soda
    Tertiary goal: Eat more clean(less of: sugar, HFCS, Splenda etc)

I want to start Dec. 1st. The first couple days are always easy for me to eat clean, its the 3rd or 4th day that tends to kill me.

-Sherry
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    I'll join for a while, I'm 5' and 1/2" (each little bit counts right?) I saw TheMaidofAstola1 post -She's 5' and wants to weigh 90#. Wow I thought, I'm not that crazy after all. I have always been afraid to post my numbers on line because you might judge me. And, on other threads many of the people aren't "fun sized" . SO, I thought, I think that this this group can accept me as me.
    So for the first time ever, here is my bio:

I am 39years old (come Jan 2010). I weigh 102# (as of this morning) and have a body fat% (measured in Nov,2009) of 14%. I think I want the scale to weigh me at 99#.:laugh: 10 years ago I started this weight loss journey at 175# :embarassed: (post 2babies- now ages 12 and 10). So I slowly converted to eating 7 fruits and veggies a day , drinking water and eating less *crap*. I have been doing P90x for the last year and enjoy the workouts. I tried their nutrition plan for 90days and ...I really wish I wouldn't have because it threw off my entire regimine of eating. I tend to work out to one of the p90x dvd's and then do 45min of elliptical and sometimes (2x/wk) ab routine. I am married and my hubby does P90x daily too, he's 6'3" and is in excellent shape.

My goals: I haven't really figured them out completely. I need to maintain, find balance in eating and exercising. As I said, I want to weigh 99# (not sure why I want the scale to read a specific number...as my body fat% seems to be real good) But I have a fixation on the 99# thing. 100 would be okay too. I'm really trying not to gain any weight. 1 year ago I was 99-100 # and lately (as of Aug/Sept) I started to frequently hit 102, 103...103.8 And I don't like that. It means that I am slipping into old habits. (which I know I am).

So, Primary Goal : Weight 100-99#
    Secondary goal: Drink more water/less soda
    Tertiary goal: Eat more clean(less of: sugar, HFCS, Splenda etc)

I want to start Dec. 1st. The first couple days are always easy for me to eat clean, its the 3rd or 4th day that tends to kill me.

-Sherry

Welcome Sherry!
    I've always been tiny (120 when I was 9 months prego). I've got a very small frame as well (and I'm not quite 5 feet tall...I always round up, lol). My body fat % right now is 20...hoping to get it down to 18 by March.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Here's what I have so far.

Presentation2.jpg

Great job on this! :flowerforyou:

SavvySteph,

My goal weight is 125 lbs, sorry I forgot to include it when I weighed in yesterday.
  • sixtyinchesoffury
    sixtyinchesoffury Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    hey all! i weighed in at 141. but i think getting away with only gaining a pound is pretty good considering all the football and snacking i partook in!!

so i have been seeing all this talk about 30 day shred. i was going to buy it and start it on Dec. 1.....tomorrow. i am excited and just wanted to throw it out there if anyone wants to along with me.

glad to see we are still goin strong!! have a super day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ang
  • jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Marilla- Thank you for the chart. That is really going to help us all. It's really great of you to take the time to do that for us.

I made my personal goal of exercising 60 minutes a day Thursday-Sunday. Most of it was on my Wii with the regular Wii Fit program, but I did manage to swim for an hour on Saturday. Looking forward to taking today off from exercise.

Have a great day!

JAM
  • jzbaby626
    Options
    thanks for the chart marilla! our group is so official now :happy: :tongue: :flowerforyou:
  • romst19
    romst19 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    This chart is great - thank you so much for taking the time to make it!
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    i'd like to join this fun 'little' group if it's still possible....i am 5 ' 3 1/2 or so and was 190.8 this am. you can use that as my start wt (Sun) and my goal wt is 150 for right now...will reacess when i get there...

thanks for starting this group, it will be great gettin to know you all! :flowerforyou:
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Ok I weighed in today and I weigh 163.6...that is a 1.2 pound loss! I don't know if any of you saw my other post but I am now considered overweight! I am so excited about that...no longer Obese!!! YAY!!!!

Sorry but as of last week when I joined this group I was 164.8. That is how I got to my 1.2 pound loss.
  • DreeDub
    DreeDub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Oh My...it's been quite the Monday! I'm not usual a negaitve Monday girl but wow! First...I woke up at 7:06 which is normally when I'm leaving for work. Then one of my students had a ROUGH day which makes my day rough and I had to send her home :( I also had to order school lunch today b/c I didn't have time to grab anything from home...ick! And I decided to take my protein shake with water now instead of milk...not so tasty anymore! :(

So anyway...I can't wait for the end of the day when I can get home and workout and get rid of this stressful day I'm having! Bring on the WORKOUT :)))
  • traciedaisy
    Options
    I am so excited about this!! I walked 35 min today and have been Quit smoking for a week and have lost weight!!! I need all the encouragement I can get...Thank all and the chart is awesome!!