in desperate need of cheering up

Options
12346»

Replies

• elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Lone Wolf. . .this is how ladies deal. . .we vent, talk and move on. If ya' can't say anything nice, don't say anything. Clearly you were raised as a lone wolf our your momma would've taught you that!!

I'm sorry that the job didn't work out. That's always a kick in the teeth.

I think WE are the annoying neighbors (well my kids anyway) so I'll apologize for them. Sorry!!! We suck and we don't do much to correct it!!!

And houses suck. Appliances, roofs, windows, hot water heaters. . .they SUCK, too!!!

Go for a nice run, walk, or do some retail therapy!! A new sports bra or top always makes me feel better!!!

Uuummmm...not ALL ladies deal this way. Some of us just deal with it.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Ok, watch this video.. Seriously, it never fails to cheer me up. EVER. Watch it now!!! :happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFmqMe0pQ5A

I have been having a pretty crappy day too--this just made it a whole lot better!! Thank you!!

Glad you liked it! It never gets old to me :tongue:
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    That's called life. Deal with it. Dont rely on others to buck you up....pull yourself up and good things happen.

Some people can be real ****wads. Ignore anything this dude says. He tells you to "deal" with your problems on your own, and that any kind of support is unneeded, but that same person feels the need to post pics of himself shirtless, hoping for cheap compliments.
    Hypocrite, much? :huh:
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Is everyone on their Period today?? :laugh: This thread is too funny.

Okay now, cheer up. Chin up... I had to lift chin up today. Now you do the same OP.....
    :flowerforyou: Flower For You....
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options

FGjustpetme.gif

Awwwh...