QUESTION FOR MEN ONLY

Options
12346»

Replies

• BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Yeah. .....no. He should be at the game....and be buying you flowers.

actually - ^^^^ this is a very good answer.
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    DEpends on the seats. Top row where I can't see anything, I'd rather watch TV. Decent seats, I think live games are more fun.

I buy season tickets every year. I always buy top row. I rarely ever sell them to move down to bottom row unless someone sells them to me really cheap. Top rows have great views, and the best / craziest fans!

That being said, I sell / give away my preseason tickets every year.
  • stevehomoki
    Options
    Even though I'm not enthusiastic about football, or watch the game if it's on tv, or keep up with the teams in the sunny state of california, I'd still go in a heartbeat. I've been to one before, there is so much energy in the atmosphere, so much excitement. You have to be a loser to not have fun at a game. Even if you don't like football, it's a lot of fun watching the game in person.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    If he loved you....he would go:cry:
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    If your wife called you and said she was given NFL preseason tickets for tonights game ( your favorite team) would you or would you not be happy and say that you would love to go... BTW parking pass included...

Well, not mine. He said he would rather sit at home and watch it on TV.

id rather watch it at home.
  • jf0311
    jf0311 Posts: 17
    Options
    Parking pass is a nice add-on. But for us, it would still mean 5+hrs sitting in traffic, getting in early enough to tailgate, plus the length of the game. So, 10 hrs dedicated to a pre-season game, on little or no notice? Pass.
  • AlotOfSweatAndPain
    AlotOfSweatAndPain Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    If your wife called you and said she was given NFL preseason tickets for tonights game ( your favorite team) would you or would you not be happy and say that you would love to go... BTW parking pass included...

Well, not mine. He said he would rather sit at home and watch it on TV.
    r7sdA.gif

lmfao
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I would be like "um, have we just met?" because I can't think of anything I would like to do less than see a preseason football game and my wife knows I have zero interest in football. And really, can't they wait until baseball's over?

Because Baseball NEVER ENDS...I mean C'mon Enough already!!! I would rather have a Root canal then watch pro baseball!!

I knooooow. I watch Little League baseball because it's soo much more entertaining than a Pro game.