Meat eater, vegetarian or vegan?? Which are you?

Options

Replies

• lesliefence
    Options
    Mostly Vegetarian. I only have meat about 2-3 times a week and its usually chicken or turkey when i do. I mostly save red meat for when i go out to a restaurant. I decided about a year ago to cut back on meat not only for my health, but the health of the planet as well. I eat mostly organic fruits and veggies, eggs, some dairy and nuts. I admire Vegans and maybe one day i can go full vegan, but i am ok with what i do now.
  • sweet_blasphemy
    sweet_blasphemy Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I guess in a technical sense, I'm not vegan since I am lenient on honey. I will put it in tea if I have a bad sore throat once or twice a year and I won't avoid a bread or cereal I want that has honey as the second to last ingredient (it surprisingly rules out a lot of bread, cereal, granola, etc options). I've also drank cheap, probably fish bladder wine, I have eaten processed sugar that was probably bone-char filtered, and one of my Rxs only comes in a gelcap - I need it to function properly in every day life, so gelatin it will be.

There, I've confessed all my vegan sins. Please don't send me to veggie hell where mutant demon carrots and peppers spit-roast humans for all eternity...
  • jamieljones777
    Options
    I love meat! I eat mostly chicken breast as of late, and lots of veggies, any way I am new on here and would LOVE to have some friends to help me along the way. We can support each other. :glasses:
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Does Baconnaise count as meat?
  • christinelouiseschmidt
    Options
    Pescatarian-I started out Vegetarian last October 1st but then found it too difficult for me to stick to that when fishing is a big part of my past and present life.
  • stitchvalkyrie
    Options
    Would love to be raw foodist/vegan. Don't eat eggs, don't eat seafood, don't mind cheese once in a while or milk, hardest thing to give up is Chicken. I go without everything else pretty easy.

Anyone else have any tips for hitting all macro goals with a vegan diet?? Would love to hear from you, PM me if you don't mind :)

Cheers!
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Meat eater :-)
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Meatatarian.
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Om-nom-nomivore! I eat everything :bigsmile:
  • alyciaengel
    alyciaengel Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    100% Vegan
  • luan999
    luan999 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Veggie! lol :smile:
  • TikkittyTack
    TikkittyTack Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Vegan-Pescetarian

Primarily eat raw plant based, preferably unprocessed food.

Very low carb/low starch diet - no grains/wheat/bread/rice/etc

Beans/peas/legumes are minimal ~ 7 days a month

I do not eat fish. I eat shellfish and crustaceans. Mainly shrimp.

Los of water and detox tea. :D
  • sunsetzen
    sunsetzen Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Count me with the om-nom-nom-nom-nominivores.

I love a wide variety of food . I think the only thing I dont eat is organ meat.
  • romancefan1983
    romancefan1983 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Bring on the meat!!:love:
  • shawnakrebs
    shawnakrebs Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Omnivore! I love my beef and my salads. My hubby is strictly a meat and potato type of guy.
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Ex- veggie. Resumed eating meat and fish a couple of years ago after being veggie for about 25 years.
  • realmeryl16
    realmeryl16 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Omnivore. I eat anything.
    When it cones to meat I have a preference for seafood and chicken.
  • musicgal86
    musicgal86 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    More or less a flextarian, but the majority of the time vegan
  • mystique6
    Options
    Fruits, Veggies, Root eater :)
  • thoRN26
    Options
    Vegan.