Add eachother for support?

Options

Replies

• tofutilly
    tofutilly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am 32 and aiming to lose about 60 lbs or so. The biggest challenge I find is cooking for one. My husband has horrible food habits and is not interested in changing so it really is a game of what I can do for myself. He's very supportive of my choices however I find it most difficult to resist eating what he's eating. If you are in the same kind of position, I'd love to hear how your coping, if your not and just want a support buddy then I'm here. I think motivation and support is so essential to our success so everyone...feel free to add me :)
  • Alana150
    Alana150 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    feel free to add me :bigsmile: I started using MFP Aug. 1st and would like to lose as mush lbs as possible...it make take some time but I know we will get there! thanks.
  • lisa27midd
    Options
    I think part of the reason I am doing so well is because I have so many people, most of which I do not know, sending me comments and notes of praise and support. I'd like to do the same for anyone else too :)
    Please feel free to add me!
  • reenielovesthebeach
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I'm 43 years old. I have lost 17 pounds since 8/8/2012. I haven't been eating any junk food and no pop or sugar hardly. If I do stray from healthy food, I do it in moderation- that's the key. Deprivation is what has led me not to stick with weight loss plans before. I want to lose another 46 pounds by Christmas. I have four months to do this. I want to be at 199 pounds. Just to make it below 200 for now is what I am aiming for. I am 5'8" tall. Eventually, I want to get to 175 or so. I have high bp and I take medicine for it. My blood pressure has already made a great improvement. Has anyone else seen this with themselves after only losing 17 pounds or so?? Ultimately, I just want to get healthy and build some endurance. I go to the gym 2-3 times a week and do 45 minutes of cardio. I will gradually increase my physical activity and incorporate some weights in.

It's great to meet and support people in this. You can add me as a friend. I LOVE seeing before and after pics. It helps me so much! I totally understand what battle everyone is fighting. We CAN do this together!
  • leafstucker16
    leafstucker16 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use some support as well, my name is Adam I am 25 and at 7 lbs of the 60 total I am llooking to lose
  • Fat2FitProject
    Options
    I am 22 years old, 6'0", 214 pounds, looking to get to at least 180 pounds. Looking for friends for support, anyone can add me.

-Anthony
  • purpleelephand2011
    purpleelephand2011 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! im shakiyla and im new to all of this. i just joined not too long ago. id love to give and recieve support! add me and lets all work together!
  • thatyogagirl
    thatyogagirl Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been using MFP for a week, friends make a huge difference!
  • lalaCNSbFS
    Options
    Hello, Lala here. I'm looking for new friends as well. I am 5'4'' and am currently looking to lose another ~25 lbs. So far i have lost about 15 lbs (10 lbs since on MFP). Feel free to add me.

p.s: My food diary is open to my MFPals so i am looking for people that also have an open diary. I am very supportive and active on my friend's pages but i won't accept people that consistently eat under 1200 cal.
  • usedangel
    Options
    Hey everyone :) I am very active and have lots of support to give so if anyone wants to add me a friend go right ahead !!
  • treehugger215
    treehugger215 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I need support - I do already have amazing mfp friends, but the more the merrier! My name is Marieke, and I have about another 33 pounds to lose, I've lost 27 as of right now.

I'm also a vegan and eat gluten free.

:)
  • imaindigogirl
    Options
    looking for friends here for support, feel free to add me
  • xtbchar
    xtbchar Posts: 5
    Options
    My name is Talita, I'm 21 years old, female. I'd love to get support from other people and I like to support others and be supported in my own journey! Anyone can add me!
  • EricC7788
    EricC7788 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    anyone, feel free to add me.
  • justtrynoe
    Options
    What's up guys I'm noe and got 60 pounds to loose feel free to add me
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    my name is Marjo. I am a single mother. My goal is to lose 60 pounds I like to motivate others as well as having others motivate me. Feel free to add me.
  • nancyrlopez87
    Options
    hi add me;] im 25 and ive lost 26 lbs and im going for 80 more:)
  • deadbambi
    deadbambi Posts: 368
    Options
    Hi ! :) Feel free to add me.
    Been here since March, i'm 19 years old, Canadian, and a bit of a weirdo. haha.

I accept most friend requests. :3<3
  • Hiya. I'm 16 I've lost 19.2 pounds so far. My current weight is 190.8 and I'm trying to get to around 155ish. I'm big into helping others, yet I can't really do good at anything unless someone tells me to keep going.... So add me? <3
  • pumkinoodle
    Options
    Hey I'm Trina I am 22 and trying to lose a minimum of 20lbs of baby weight :/ right now I am about 13lbs more then pre-pregnancy but I want to be in better shape then before :)
    Feel free to add me!!!