Add eachother for support?

Options

Replies

• AllAmericanSweetiePie25
    Options
    This is great! I am really trying to shed some pounds that have just stayed with me throughout the yeas! I am beginning INSANITY soon and am looking for support!!!!
  • busymomma97
    busymomma97 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 37..busy mom of four kids. New to this site, but have only heard amazing things about it so I had to try it out for myself! I had an awesome weight loss journey in 2008, got to my all time low..and then let myself go and gained back a little over 30 pounds. Boo! I need to pull my boot straps up and just jump back on the horse. Beating myself up isn't doing me any favors. Excited to get back to a healthier me..a healthier me leads to a happier, less stressful me and I am ALL for that. Looking forward to making friends, and encouraging one another in this journey. That was my true success back in 2008, I was on an awesome site that encouraged, pushed, and motivated. I know I have found this here!!
  • tscottym
    tscottym Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I have been on here a while, but my friend list is dwindling because people seem to quit logging after a while. Please feel free to add me if you would like. I will motivate you, and I expect the same in return. Hope everyone is doing well!
  • tpt1950
    tpt1950 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new this very day and would love to give positive support to all those who want it and truly need it myself. I have about 50 lbs. to lose. Started about one month ago with watching my food intake and lost 7 pounds and want to continue. Joined MFP to motivate and inspire me. Please add me as your friend and we can do it together!
  • Readyformalta
    Readyformalta Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I would love to be part of the support network. I do not know how to add people but please do add me!
  • princessrtk
    Options
    Meeeee toooo! Add me : )
  • Letimadrig
    Options
    Hi my name is Letty 21 looking to loose 60 pds as well feel free to add me!:)
  • MsSasafras
    MsSasafras Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Please be free to add me :) I am 33 and I weigh about 125. I'm trying to tone and be healthy! I need all the support and motivation as possible. I have been trying to do this for the past year and I do great for about 2 weeks then give up and Im tired of doing that. I just found out my dad has a rare kind of colon cancer at the age 57 and I have been very depressed about that. I have now sucked it up and realized its time to get healthy and fit. Life it too short to have regrets or ifs and buts! Please add me!!
  • _Amanda_lynn
    Options
    Hi,

My name is Amanda and I'm 32 yrs old. I have 2 children and would love to lose the weight to fit into my wedding dress again. I got married 4 yrs ago:love:

I'm 5'1"
    cw 158
    gw 125
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me for support. I am at the maintaining stage, but still use MFP to keep me on track t and I have the greatest pals :love:
  • candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    Hi guys. My name is Christy & I'm thinking I want to drop another 20-30 pounds. I couln't do this without the support from my friends here!
  • blessed0910
    Options
    I am Lena and I have lost about 40 lbs so far but still have 150 lbs to go. I try to stay within my calories and exercise at least 6 days a week. I do find it a struggle sometimes to do what is needed. I don't have anyone to workout with or keep me on track. It does get hard sometimes! Its nice to see the support on here.
  • PhiliciousCurves
    PhiliciousCurves Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    What's up everyone! My name is Phyllis and I just celebrated my 49th birthday! I'm working on losing 40lbs before my next birthday! Oops, my bad......that would be 42lbs since I gain 2lbs while being away on vacation! :sad:

So, as you can see, I could use the support. I do my best to support and motivate the friends that I have and I will do the same for you! :flowerforyou:
  • wcrathbun
    wcrathbun Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Whitney! I just recently started using MFP and would love to get/give some support and encouragement. I have a long road ahead with a goal of losing 100 lbs so I will be around for a while! I am also starting Jillian Michaels 30 day shred for the second time on Monday for any of you 30DSers!
  • WyLd_ReD
    WyLd_ReD Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    What a fabulous idea... I've been on the site for quite some time, but never realized how helpful it could be to have a support base.

Hi all!! I'm Shauna, 33 and 30lbs down so far... about 50lbs more to go!! I try to keep as updated and supportive as I can for everyone and would love to have the same support in return!!

Happy weightloss!!!
  • dawnwarren71
    Options
    My name is Dawn. I am 40 years old and need to lose atleast 60 pounds to be in healthy weight. I am always looking for friends on here in the same spot for support. Feel free to friend me.
  • dawnwarren71
    Options
    WOW 47 pounds that's awesome! What an inspiration.
  • CortneyDub
    CortneyDub Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Cortney - 31 years old - looking to lose 10% body fat long term and 20-30 lbs - former inactive, obese girl now focusing on being strong and healthy - spinning instructor - public profile and diary - always open to adding more friends who are active and interested in being healthier by making better food choices, not just looking at calorie totals and staying under by eating fast food once and starving the rest of the day. I'm here to support the idea of sustaining a long-term overall lifestyle change
  • xgdec
    xgdec Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi

I'm just getting back to MFP and this time i decided to reach out a little and get some weight loss buddies on board both for and to support, my goal at the moment is to lose the gut and the handles, im realistic so i have Christmas as a target to look better!! I do intermittent fasting too so if anyone's interested i could be good to follow!! Hopefully we can all help each other and this time will be the last time to start again :)

Dec
  • trishl2011
    trishl2011 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me:smile: