Add eachother for support?

Options

Replies

• UNTOLDSMILE
    UNTOLDSMILE Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they like. My profile is viewable to everyone so if you want to see what this fella is all about that would be the best way. Regardless of what you decide, best of luck to all of you :)
  • Mamawbooboo
    Options
    Looking for friends for support need all the help I can get :)
  • settledownspazz
    Options
    i would also love to be added. i dont know how to add people though?
  • wishnik
    wishnik Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi
    im Pamela,34 in Australia, trying to loose 25 KG. Started (for real this time) 3 days ago and know i will need some motivation as time goes by. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • michay
    michay Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!! I'm Michaela, 25, Wyoming. I'm trying to lose 20-25 lbs. I always welcome positive support and give it as well!
  • wilbutt
    wilbutt Posts: 1
    Options
    Me too, I'm Teri 42 yrs old - 4 kids (youngest 6mths old) I work two days per week and study at university. Only half way through my degree. managed to keep excess weight off during pregnancy but post pregs been a bit lazy and piggy. So I have 11 kilos which think is 24 pounds to lose. I'm in Western Australia and can't wait to reap the rewards of feeling great.
  • cornr0
    cornr0 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody, I am Rob and I started this journey in January 2011 weighing in at 186lbs. My goal then was to get to 165lbs. I am now in at 152lbs and my goals have now changed.... I need the help and motivation through people with similar goals and the ability to seek advice etc. I can also provide the same. So come on people add me, inspire me and be part of 'operation 6 pack' :-)
  • snowcandle
    Options
    Hi, I'm Mags and have just joined MFP, so am looking for friends. I'm 30 and fed up of being obese. I'm aiming to lose around 66lbs to become a healthy weight. I'm doing this to improve my health and also to make me feel better about the way I look. Anyway, I'd love to hear from people looking for friends to help motivate each other. I'm off for a short jog now, start as I mean to go on and all that! Hope to hear from you soon x
  • miensaiyangurl
    miensaiyangurl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My name is Jessica & I'm 23 years old. I am looking to lose 50Ibs. I gained 30Ibs and I really want to get back to my original weight and then lose some more weight. My weight goes up and down but right now I am at the heaviest in my life. I want to be healthy and fit.
  • Lannes0130
    Lannes0130 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My name is Lindsay, and I am 21 years of age :) ! I weigh 230lbs, and my goal weight is 150lbs! I have 80lbs to lose and I could really use support...I'm tired of being the big girl with the pretty face ya know? I really want to get down by at least 50lbs by my 22nd birthday, January 30th...but I'm finding it hard to do anything...I'm lacking motivation....
  • johnnyg211
    Options
    sup yall im new to lifting weights "3wks in" and this my 2nd wk on mfp... im looking to lose 55lbs and then bulk up
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    im totally in!!
  • lreyenga
    lreyenga Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi - My name is Lisa. I'm 5'4", 30 years old, and currently about 160 lb. I am looking to lose 20 to 30 pounds, and get in shape. I want to do it in a consistent balanced way so I eat well and foods I enjoy and learn what reasonable portions are. I also want to work out so I have energy to enjoy life and to do the outdoorsy kindof of things I love. If this sounds like what you're looking for, please add me as a friend and lets support each other through this!
  • v_e_e_n
    v_e_e_n Posts: 4
    Options
    im nicole 19 years old live in new zealand wanna loose 30 pounds :) hopefully before new years!
  • minnielovesmickey
    minnielovesmickey Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello!

My name's Karen, I have 20 pounds to lose.
    Really enjoying my more healthy lifestyle. Would love to have new friends on here so we can support each other

Chat soon xx
  • AuburnGirl2001
    AuburnGirl2001 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm April. I started this journey at 210 lbs. I am currently at 163. I have about 35 more to go. I would love to have more friends to encourage and to help motivate me. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • amberm912
    amberm912 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Amber. I am 23, I will be 24 in 2 weeks...I am about 5'5". Pear shaped.

I am down about 28lbs so far and I would like to lose another 50 :-)) Feel free to add me for support/motivation/encouragement :-)))

14119689.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • StormyLlewellyn
    Options
    Hey we all need help or we wouldnt be here right...
    If you need a positive friend hit me up...
  • nkcatanzano
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I'd love all friends and support I can get through this. I'd love to be on the supporting end as well!
  • AmitManga
    Options
    Hi all,
    I lost 20 kgs in a year....it's unreal cos when I started out I surely surely didn't ever image I'd get here....hope to maintain it. (feels great right now)"........feel free to add me for exchanging motivation et al....