Add eachother for support?

Options

Replies

• Bealach_Bug
    Options
    Hi, waves from Scotland, UK.

This could sound weird but I don't have a goal weight, just want to get my jiggly bits under control I want to be fitter, stronger and healthier than I've ever been (not difficult). Been on MFP since April, I'm a stay at home Mum, with four kids, five dogs and somewhere in the mayhem a husband! Love hillwalking and photography...............
  • ress87
    ress87 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi, I'm Rai, I wanted to lose around 2 and a half stone! Anyone feel free to add me!! I would love to support people and get encouragement too!! :)
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Hi all

My name is Stacey I'm 27 years old and live in derby in the uk.
    I need to lose around 1 stone, only a small target but gosh it's hard work so would love some new friends and support xxx
  • marthathebear
    Options
    I need friends and love to offer my support and receive positive support!
  • kirianna55
    kirianna55 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My goal is to lose between 100-120 pounds and keep it off.I have refused to set a date for my wedding until I can look amazing in a dress
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    hi im sam im 26 years old from uk
    i work as a midwife ( newly qualified in june)
    ive been here since august 2011 started at 150lbs and im now down to 125lbs looking to get to my goal of 120lbs :)
    feel free to add me
  • hellotherecupcake
    Options
    Hello! I'm Claudia and I'm not trying to lose weight, but I joined MFP because I pretty much never exercised and I knew that needed to change. I recently completed Insanity and I'm doing C25K right now. I find following programs helps me keep moving. :-)

I log in daily and am very supportive. :-)
  • MommaBelvin
    MommaBelvin Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    everyone can add me i know i need support sometimes :)
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am Kathy. I am 45 yrs old. I am looking forward towards becoming the best me I can be. I have come a "long way" from a bonafide couch potato to someone who can't sit still now. I found the support on this site extremely helpful. Willing to give & receive support on this journey.
  • stiari
    stiari Posts: 1
    Options
    hey guys, my names heather im 20 years old. saying no to muffins so i can get rid of the muffin top. need a lifestyle change as size is getting me down. so far things I have read have been really encouraging and I believe that competing with each other in a supportive way to reach our goals is a great way to insure we all get there =] .
  • morningbell
    morningbell Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 28 years old and live in Texas. I had lost about 80 lbs and gained 30 of it back. :( I am back on track and need all the encouragement I can get. I have an open diary. Feel free to add me!
  • Absref71
    Absref71 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, Im Adam, recently getting back into fitness and setting my goals really high this time. I have extreme dedication for short periods but tend to have a week or two of pure laziness and pizza every now and then. The people on here are great motivators so would be stoked to have more friends to kick my *kitten* when falling off the wagon a bit :-)
  • captnemo44
    captnemo44 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Add me i like having new friends enjoy helping one another out . My diary is open to my friends, I did just today cleaned up my friend list. Have a fun and healthy day everyone.
  • Jimmytreatingtons
    Jimmytreatingtons Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm Lee (not Jimmy lol) anyway....Started losing weight 3 years ago when a new gym opened near by and have lost 4 stone and more. I then put a bit back on as I was looking scrawny and a few things happened in my life where I lost motivation. I have continued to go to the gym and never had more than 2-3 weeks off the gym, I've continued to tick over but diet has been patchy. I joined MFP to track my diet and it worked for a while but I lost motivation. I am ready to get back on the horse!

Loads of people on here for support and advice.

Anyone add me if you like!
  • maksjo199
    Options
    Do you guys think may be we could all post here if we wanted friends added for support? We could just all post here and you can add whoever above you that you would like?

Introduce yourself? May be talk about your goals and what you are looking for out of your MFP friends?

I am Megan, 24 female, looking to loose and keep off forever about 60ish pounds.. want a lifestyle change not just a diet.

I like to give positive comments

(Remember to add people towards the end of the list as they have probably gotten less friend requests!)

Hi Megan! I am a 21 year old female and I am about the same! I'd ALSO like to lose a minimum of 60 lbs! Max. of 80.

About me, I lost 45-50 lbs after high school and gained it all back thanks to contraceptives 3: But feel free to add me!
  • IrenieL
    IrenieL Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I could always use more friends.. I an in it for the long haul. I am Irene , I am a mom of 4 kiddos and recently diagnosed with thyroid disease . I have lost 14 lbs since joining MFP and 6 pounds before that . I am not sure how many I wanna lose all together . I just know I hate the word obese. I am on and off here many times through out they day and love give support as much as I like to get it
  • maksjo199
    Options
    Hi everyone!

My name is McKenna. I am 21 years old and I am a female. I am looking to lose a minimum of 60 lbs and a maximum of 80 lbs. I had lost 45 lbs a long while ago but gained it all back :(

A little about myself:

I have been a chunky person since about 12-13 years old. I just loved food. I loved it because my guardian was basically neglecting me and I got sent to live in a foster home (aunt & uncle's house) and they had cupboards of food. Crackers, cookies, chips, candies, E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G! Plus there were no kids my age to play with outside, so I just sat inside and didn't do anything and got very depressed. So now I have depression/anxiety disorders and the meds increase my appetite to this day. Like I said earlier, I lost 45-50 lbs and this was the end of senior year/right outta high school. I got depressed cause I was in a very bad relationship and he just LOVES big girls so he basically put a lot of fattening ingredients in my food without my knowledge. Fast forward to present day 2012, I am 228 pounds (same as sophomore year) and 5 feet 10 inches tall.
    What I hate when people say is "Oh you were born this way" -- I don't think human beings were intended to be fatzo's and chunk babies. And "You look fine, you're just tall. **** you're almost 6'0!" -- Doesn't matter, I'm not confident in myself and I wanna have kids and a hubby someday and be able to live my life as a healthy, fit person.

So novels aside LOL, Please add me so I can get support from awesome people like you! We can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • danne32339
    danne32339 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I can never havt too many friends. I sent you a friend request.
    Good luck and God bless,
    Doni
  • maksjo199
    Options
    I could always use more friends.. I an in it for the long haul. I am Irene , I am a mom of 4 kiddos and recently diagnosed with thyroid disease . I have lost 14 lbs since joining MFP and 6 pounds before that . I am not sure how many I wanna lose all together . I just know I hate the word obese. I am on and off here many times through out they day and love give support as much as I like to get it

Hi Irene,
    My mom has a thyroid issue as well. So I know exactly what you're going through. People always call us obese and fatties all the time. IT HURTS! Good luck to you! YOU CAN DO IT!
  • Memesing
    Options
    Add me pls:)I am Amnda 29 need to lose bout 30 pounds.Having a few health problems that are making me go at a slower pace than most.Could use all the friends I can get