Add eachother for support?

Options

Replies

• Kaydoggie
    Kaydoggie Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm Karyn, lost 22 lbs, have about 50ish more to go. I have 2 bad dogs :P I work in sales, live in canada and have a passion for Karaoke and reading.
  • TheWilltoLose
    Options
    I'm excited to do this! I'm Heather, 28, been overweight my whole life. Have tried other methods before and did well for a time but would always fall off the wagon because of some reason or another. Wanting to really stick with it this time and prove to myself and others that I can, and will, do it! Looking for as much support I can get; friends, too. Hope to get to know some of you along the way. :)
  • alerica1
    alerica1 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • KLPlatinum
    Options
    I like the idea. I need lots of motivation. I am Kari, age 34 and have 45 more pounds to lose. Would love to have a great support network...anyone else looking for that, please add me!
  • MissLynne10
    MissLynne10 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 and almost at my 20 lb mark and have about forty pounds to go. I'd love to have some supportive friends, who I can share this interesting journey with.
  • char_char_piper
    Options
    Hello, I'm Charlotte.

I'm a blissfully married, positive-minded, mother, artist, teacher, writer, dancer, spiritualist, creator and according to my hubby I'm a pretty good cook. (Which is kinda what got me into this mess...hehehe) ;)

Exuberantly expressive and ready and willing to support anyone on their fitness journey.

Please feel free to add me if you want/need any support!!

Be well,
    Charlotte

27783872.png
  • clbilardo
    Options
    I'm in too!!

I'm Carol, 41 with about 40lbs to lose. My weight usually yoyos 10 lbs or so up and down but I'm hoping with some motivation and dedication I can stick to the down side and make my goal weight. Feel free to add me... :)
  • CaLaurie
    CaLaurie Posts: 178
    Options
    Great idea! Hi. I'm Laurie from California - kinda obvious from the user name :-) I've lost 15 (hopefully 16 tomorrow) pounds and want to lose another 20-ish. Been using MFP consistently since July 1 & am on every day. Anyone can feel free to add me & I'm sending FRs out in a minute. Have a great weekend, everyone!
  • ddzara1
    ddzara1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, I am Diego, 25... I started using the program about 4 months ago...lost 26 pounds already...I am really motivated to lose at least another 50lbs with the program..Having a really bad back and recently have had my second surgery on my spine it is very important to me to lose the weight and keep it off...program really helps...Anyone is free to add me..have a great weekend everyone. :smile:
  • Holli1230
    Holli1230 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I need more friends too! My diary is open as well! Im 38 married, 2 kids, about to send my first off to college this week.
    SW 215
    CW 170
    5'3"
    GW ?? 140 for now but will see!

Been on since march. This past week has been rough, hurt my back on Sunday and haven't been able to go to the gym! Normally I am at the gym 6 days a week (love the extra calories I get for it).
  • mynameismita
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I'm Mita from NYC. I'm 29 and have about 15 more pounds to lose--or not. I mostly just want to curb my cravings and tone up since I'm a shining exampe of the dreaded skinny fat. I've been a member or over a year, but was never really active. By adding friends, I think it will make me more accountable (it looks kinda bad to eat two boxes of Fruit Rollups and drink 10 mimosas if there's other people watching) and will allow me to support others going through the same thing.

Anyway, pleas add me if you want! You all sound pretty awesome!
  • Kath888
    Kath888 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just joined 10 days ago and have the site very helpful I would love to have more friends on here so we can encourage and motivate each other.
  • barbstra
    Options
    I'm all about support too. I'm 32 and have about 55 lbs still to lose. I'm down 7 lbs from my heaviest weight. I'm already in the frustrated stage even though it's early on. I've always struggled with weight and all of my female relatives are heavier too.
    It's so easy to put the weight on when you are eating right and exercising and extremely hard to lose it.
  • marc73
    marc73 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    hi every one im marc 38 yrs old in need of to lose weight,at moment i weigh 201 pounds and my aim is 190.i wanna fit into my 34inch jeans instead of these 38" at the moment im keeping tabs on what i eat but i also do 2 days on and 2 days of execising.
  • sammyp1990xx2011
    Options
    Hi I'm Samantha I want 20 ponds GONE.
    I'm 22 I would love to give support, as it does help.
    :)
  • vmoore77
    Options
    Hello everyone, my name is Vivian and I just started fitness pal today. Any good tips out there?
  • LisaFromIowa
    LisaFromIowa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Lisa. I've been gradually gaining weight ever since I graduated high school 5 years ago. I know if I don't make some changes, I'm just going to keep gaining as the years go on. I would like to lose around 20 pounds and work to maintain that weight.
  • Huertamom
    Huertamom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just joined this month. I would love more friends, I need all the support I can get. I'm 29 and I need to lose 50 lbs. I'm feeling positive about this challenge.
  • smilesformiles88
    smilesformiles88 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm Nadine, 24 years old and want to lose another 10 pounds! The last 10 pounds are the hardest to come off!
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I am Britt, 19, and have about 100 more pounds to go. Feel free to add me ! :3