Add eachother for support?

Options

Replies

• tmj2191
    tmj2191 Posts: 76
    Options
    Hello,

Great to see everyone on here. I am 25 looking to lose about 40 pounds or so have lost about 10 already and continually progressing towards my goal. Live in the Hampton Roads area. Feel free to add me.

Trey
  • tawnyat01
    Options
    Hi, I am 32 and need to lose 65 lbs. I could always use the support of friendswith similar goals because Ido struggle a lot! Add me!
  • xsummersunshiine
    Options
    Hi!
    I would love to add friends to support as well as to be supported!
    I'm 23 and am looking to become happier in my own skin =]
    Feel free to add me!
  • cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi . Please add me. I am on week 3. I want to lose between10 and 20 lbs. I am active and try to work out every day for 40+ minutes. I am mostly successful at this. I would like to get some dialog going with others and to stay involved
  • LindaVas
    LindaVas Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone , I'm Linda..i'm new here and trying to lose 100lbs.
    I would love to give and receive some support as well.
    Anyone can add me. :)
  • naeome
    naeome Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone
    My name is Naeome, I'm a 22 year old college student. I have lost 14 lbs so far, but still have about 30 lbs to go. I need some support and advice because it seems as soon as I get under the 200 mark it seems that the next time I weigh in I'm back to 200. I've been using my fitnesspal for a while, I just have never come on here, but I think I will start getting on here daily to support all my friends and hope that they can support me in this also. Anyone can add me.
  • lshipley1
    lshipley1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and just learning this app. I want to lose at least 10 pounds but of course more wouldn't hurt lol
  • lisa_latif
    lisa_latif Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Awesome idea! I'm Lisa, 19 years old from Canada. I've lost 15 pounds so far with about 19 left to go. =) I would love to have more friends on MFP for support and to give support to as well. Supporting each other is my main motivation to keep going. I will accept anyone who adds me. =) Can't wait to meet you all and get to know you better!
  • Windi43
    Windi43 Posts: 11
    Options
    I could use some friends and support, too! I'm Wendy, 55 and have about 60 lbs to lose. I have already lost 20. This is tough!! The older you get, the harder it gets. :(
  • knobody09
    knobody09 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello, My name is Ricardo,you guys can call me Rick or Ricky.
    Been here for two rounds of Insanity and I started P90X on the 20th! Would like more support and motivation! Thanks!
  • LindaS2012
    Options
    Fantastic idea! I'm Linda, 50 and want to lose 60 pounds. Please feel free to add me, I would love to give and receive support.
  • kimmykimmy77
    kimmykimmy77 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kimmy. Born and raised in Southern California and I'm 22. Need to lose about 30 pounds or so. I've lost 8 and I'm on my 10th day! Anyone else on a low carb, low sugar lifestyle? Please feel free to add me and I will add you back! Would love to give and receive support through our weight loss!
  • Happyirisheyes
    Happyirisheyes Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 46 next week. I'm a teacher. I've lost 5 lbs so far and would like to lose another 5-10 or thereabouts.
    Please feel free to add me!
  • commitment2me
    Options
    Good idea... I'm Emily and I have 20 lbs to lose, not losing much yet because I was eating all my exercise calories. I love to eat!!! I am going to be pretty serious about no sugar for a few weeks, and adjusting my calorie intake. I hope to help anyone who would like to be friends on here :)
  • kimbrlele
    Options
    This great idea! I have not quite figured out how to add friends but please feel free to add me, support is critical. I am old enough to know better...but young enough to try & get away with it anyway! :laugh: I am fighting a heinous 10 lbs that I refuse to let defeat me!!!
  • checof
    checof Posts: 114
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Maria, I'm 27 years old and need to lose about 70 pounds to get to my ideal weight. I have a long family history of high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol. I want to get my weight under control before I start developing those issues, and I also want to feel better about myself and have more energy to get stuff done.

I've been here 2 weeks and have lost 7 pounds. Feel free to add me! ^_^
  • MariyaBani
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Mariya, 19 years old and am looking to loose a stone by 2013 to get into that perfect outfit for a big occasion ! Feel free to add as I need all the support I can get :)
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    accepting all friend requests. :] I'm christina, i'm 21 and have about 55 more lbs to go!
  • paulineshepard
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Pauline! I just recently decided I wanted to lose weight and start a healthier lifestyle. My goal is to lose about 50 to 60 pounds. I have trouble with consistency, I eat really well and healthy for a couple of days and then one day I just want to eat all of these horrible foods, like candy and pop, etc... Just looking for all around support!
  • sfuller911
    Options
    Hey! I have been on here a few months but really looking for supportive friends! I have around 30 lbs to go to my goal and I have lost 45 from before I started here until now (Around April/May 12). I work nights, I live in Virginia and I want to wear cute dresses and not be diabetic! Feel free to add me, I would love it.