Ex-Boyfriend's Little Brother....

Options

Replies

• Chapter3point6
    Options
    I could tell you not to....

But I can't change how you feel, no one can. The heart wants what the heart wants.

Huh? :noway: Did you actually read the OP? The heart doesn't want anything. She thinks he is cute and wants to have fun.

I think it is wrong to do even if her heart was telling her yes. To do it just for fun is totally F'd up. Could divide a family for a roll in the hay.
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Do whatever you think is best.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Oh my - you must love DRAMA!! I'd stay far away from that mess.
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    If I were in your shoes, I'd do it. But that's just me.
  • starrrjo
    starrrjo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Not only are u set to hurt both brothers but more than likely yourself.
    I know full well if a guy tried to come between me and my sister, he would be kicked to the kirb and fast. Blood is thicker than water and if push came to shove, Lance will chose his brother.

Im sure Lance is as uncertain about the situation as you are so perhaps come to a mutual agreement with him to make sure he knows that you and him could never go through with anything. And perhaps at the moment you are mistaking lust with something else, just because he's showing you a bit of attention, doesnt mean he wants you in that way...He is male afterall.
  • mrs_chivonne
    mrs_chivonne Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Really? If this is what you call having fun, then you obviously need a new hobby! Maybe all you need is just a hug:flowerforyou:
  • blackgirlfit
    blackgirlfit Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    thats on some hoe tendencies to say the least...

2 friends are bad... 2 BROTHERS????

girl dont do it!
  • Endershadow
    Endershadow Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Are they Eskimo too?
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    But, why?? There are so many other men in the world. Show some respect for your ex and yourself.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I have 2 little boys, close in age. I'm training right now, for when this moment happens to them.
  • MustBeTheRows
    MustBeTheRows Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Maybe you could hook up with the dad too.
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    never get between 2 brothers.

^^^^THIS!!! Don't tear up a family that's just a sh!tty thing to do. Go find someone else to have your 'fun' with. :grumble:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Can't you just **** his best friend or something?
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    If you don't want to date him, don't do it. You'd be messing with the both of them. If you had strong feelings for him and saw a future, I'd say go for it. Never know until you try.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Do it. And then you can go on Jerry Springer afterwards!

Two birds with one stone! :drinker:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I agree that if you have feelings for him, then you should go for it, but sit down and talk to Mike about it first.

If it's just for fun, then you are just asking for trouble, and this would deeply diminish the value of your character.

However, to be honest, I would not be surprised if someone hadn't noticed you getting all snuggly with Lance and spilled the beans to Mike already.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    They probably both won't be that hurt because they'll just come to the conclusion that you're easy anyway. I bet he already told his brother about it and I'm sure he said something along the lines of "yeah bro go for it, just make sure to wrap it up with her...never know with that one"
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Oh my - you must love DRAMA!! I'd stay far away from that mess.

Drama? No...couldn't be...she's on MFP. No drama here. :laugh:
  • baddbob
    baddbob Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Nothing good could ever come out of that. Unless you enjoy playing games with people.
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    They probably both won't be that hurt because they'll just come to the conclusion that you're easy anyway. I bet he already told his brother about it and I'm sure he said something along the lines of "yeah bro go for it, just make sure to wrap it up with her...never know with that one"

Hahah ouch.