Ex-Boyfriend's Little Brother....

Replies

• brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    That's gross. No.
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Not a good idea. Especially since you said you're not looking for anything serious. You might have a nice time, but you could seriously damage the two brothers' relationship. Be responsible and walk away.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    JERRY, JERRY, JERRY, JERRY
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    iv been in a similar situation... only older brother, who id never met as the ex's brother but met him in a bar, still couldnt decide if it was weird or not when we figured it out though...
  • eylia
    eylia Posts: 200 Member
    This happened between my two uncles when they were young; it was never the same afterwards, these days they don't actually speak at all (different reasons, but it was already cold). It sounds similar really, the older brother was quieter, more book-smart, the younger a popular, easy going sort who got the girl.

Friends are bad enough, for a bit of fun it's definitely not worth it in my opinion. And if it WERE something you wanted to seriously commit to, I agree with earlier posters that say you should talk to your ex about it first..
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    iv been in a similar situation... only older brother, who id never met as the ex's brother but met him in a bar, still couldnt decide if it was weird or not when we figured it out though...

JERRY< JERRY< JERRY<JERRY
  • dcurzon
    dcurzon Posts: 653 Member
    enjoy yourself ;o)
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    wow!!!...you have to ask this here when the answer is obvious
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    That's just skanky. Don't cause friction between brothers like that, especially since it just for "fun". Plenty of cute guys out there to have fun with.
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    yeah, this thread is 6 months old..........
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,644 Member
    Im not calling you a hoe or a Jezebel, but you do have some hoe tendencies.

The ONLY way I would approve of this is if you set up a meeting,be honest and tell them what youre feelings with the both of them then proceed to screw them both directly afterward.

you respond to a thread that is six months old just to say this??? what exactly were you using the search function for?
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    yeah, this thread is 6 months old..........

D'oh!! Well, maybe she can come back and update us. lol
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Now I want to know how this turned out. Did the OP date the little brother? Were there soap opera levels of drama???
  • This is not going to end well.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    That... sounds asking for drama.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    there is only one answer:

create time machine - go back in time - tell yourself to date Lance instead of Mike.

if that's not an option, then don't do anything w/ Lance it's a crap move.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    I remember situations like this! Back in highschool I would have wondered the same thing....
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Hedwighigh, Lance and Mike on the Jeremy Kyle show :laugh: :laugh:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    NO. Not something you want to do to brothers.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    zrfa.jpg