you wont miss Mcdonalds after you read this.

Options

Replies

• ritoosh
    ritoosh Posts: 190
    Options
    been eating nuggets since I can remember (early 80s) not going to stop now

this article and "super size me" doesn't bother me .. they are very tasty ... :drinker:

haha me too!!! chicken nuggets are bomb diggity :D lmfao can eat em for days.
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    All threads like these do is subliminally remind me that I like McDonalds and wouldn't mind making a run to go get some. Thank you for being another chip in the armor of my resolve.

Mhmmmm. McChicken sounds great right about now.
  • Krisstah
    Krisstah Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    i hate to break it to bruce and lots of others, but before you crap all over mcdonalds and say "ew we never eat there thank god!!" maybe you should check the boxes and cans of meats at your local supermarket, as most of those contain MSM as well. It's just a process, and it's definitely over exaggerated
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    Can anyone say? "Soylent Green"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But not quite the same thing. :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:
  • Coyla
    Coyla Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hey, if you killed it, use it. All of it.

Amen!

People gripe about it, but it's being efficient with the meat we eat. But then, I hate waste, so I think this is a good thing.

And there are all kinds of things in the food you eat, even the "healthy, unprocessed" foods. We aren't made of glass. Our bodies were designed to safely digest all kinds of things, even bugs (<---good source of protein by the way).
  • kimsybabii
    Options
    Lmao
  • kimsybabii
    Options
    Source?

Exactly... I'm not buying this. We have food sanitation laws for a reason.

I hate to burst your bubble, but the FDA allows all kinds of crap in our foods.
    Here is the official link from the FDA website on the defect action levels that is allowed in your food. Bugs, mold, rat hairs, rat poop, etc......
    Bon Apetite! <<<< haha bon apetite! made me giggle :)

http://www.fda.gov/food/guidancecomplianceregulatoryinformation/guidancedocuments/sanitation/ucm056174.htm
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Meh, who cares. It's not going to magically stop tasting good.
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    i just threw up a little bit.. in my mouth... freakin nasty... wonder if JUST mccd's does this.. or all places.. like wendys?
    mccd's nuggets are nasty... wendys taste like actual real chicken .. the part we want!
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I didn't miss McDonald's before! Wendy's maybe… Hardee's definitely, but no way to McD's! I just think it tastes nasty.
  • I_wanna_live
    I_wanna_live Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=S9B7im8aQjo#!

I almost vomited the first time I watched this. One of the factors that led me to become vegetarian!

Alright... that is supposed to be disgusting... My one suggestion to you then, don't go to a farm. Don't dig shovel full scoops of manure(sp?) from stalls, Don't go to the fair, don't go into emergency medicine, Don't even think about what goes on inside the human body. There are things inside us, that will make that ground up bone and sinew seem like a 5 star meal.

Our ancestors ate bone marrow, brains, and any part of the animal that they could. The digestive system is a remarkable system, what can't be digested... imagine... leaves the body as feces. Imagine, the brown stuff leaving your body is the food that can't be digested... it happens with veggies, meat, even drinks... though they leave a different way.

"If it doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" If it was bad for you people would have died from it.
  • I_wanna_live
    Options
    i just threw up a little bit.. in my mouth... freakin nasty... wonder if JUST mccd's does this.. or all places.. like wendys?
    mccd's nuggets are nasty... wendys taste like actual real chicken .. the part we want!

MCD's have been using real white meat in their nuggets for 10 years. Anything can be made to taste real, it is called flavoring. do research
  • nickiog
    nickiog Posts: 187 Member
    Options

I almost vomited the first time I watched this. One of the factors that led me to become vegetarian!
    Just hope you never discover what your store bought vegetables products go through. It's not limited to meat supplies

you dont wash your produce before you cook/eat it? :huh:
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    All threads like these do is subliminally remind me that I like McDonalds and wouldn't mind making a run to go get some. Thank you for being another chip in the armor of my resolve.
    I ate a red velvet cupcake instead.
  • Kristhin
    Kristhin Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I hate when people put up these stupid source challenges when someone posts some information they think people might be interested in reading. If it really interests you to know, find out. Its not the OP's job to CONVINCE you what they're saying is true, they are just sharing something they learned which they thought could be useful.
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    Makes me so happy I dont eat fast food!
  • mccbabe1
    Options

wow.. way almost threw up
  • mccbabe1
    Options
    Makes me so happy I dont eat fast food!

BUMP.. u look awesome by the way... can def tell u are not a nugget lover.. LOL
  • I_wanna_live
    Options

Just hope you never discover what your store bought vegetables products go through. It's not limited to meat supplies

you dont wash your produce before you cook/eat it? :huh:
    And washing is supposed to get rid of the stuff that has seeped into the plant? :huh:

their are water based pesticides out there, and guess what plants drink water. They are going to get into the plant, most likely not enough to kill you, but still there
  • I_wanna_live
    Options
    I hate when people put up these stupid source challenges when someone posts some information they think people might be interested in reading. If it really interests you to know, find out. Its not the OP's job to CONVINCE you what they're saying is true, they are just sharing something they learned which they thought could be useful.

Sorry they would do the same, if I posted something that said "McDonald's is the healthiest of the fast food chains." They would post something like this.