50 pounds in 10 weeks (pic)

Options

Replies

• stargazer008
    Options
    That's some crazy weight loss! :smile:
  • IcklePickle18
    Options
    Amazing! the weight off your face is so noticeable!!
  • leek1982
    leek1982 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Keep up the hard work!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • bigmike7801
    bigmike7801 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That's some crazy weight loss! :smile:

Haha thanks
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    do men loose weight faster than woman? gosh, that is a lot of weight in 10 weeks! it has taken me 10 months to lose 14lbs, and i have been busting my butt! well, it's not about me....you are awesome! i'm so happy for you! your insides must be screaming, "YEAH!!" Here's to a heathly new you!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • carolep2407
    Options
    Wow! Great job! Congrats!!
  • kerilynne68
    Options
    Nicely done!
  • HouseHoldSix
    Options
    You look 10 years younger! Nice job
  • bigmike7801
    Options
    do men loose weight faster than woman? gosh, that is a lot of weight in 10 weeks! it has taken me 10 months to lose 14lbs, and i have been busting my butt! well, it's not about me....you are awesome! i'm so happy for you! your insides must be screaming, "YEAH!!" Here's to a heathly new you!!!!!!!!:drinker:

We probably do, however I went from extreme laziness and poor eating habits to working out 2-3 per day and being really active with much much much healthier food choices.
  • dstaugler
    dstaugler Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss and the new phone.....
  • bigmike7801
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss and the new phone.....

Actually it's the same phone, just a different case... Good eye though ;)
  • Mowgli1984
    Options
    AMAZING JOB! YOU LOOK GREAT!
  • bigmike7801
    Options
    AMAZING JOB! YOU LOOK GREAT!

Thanks!
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You're gonna have to drop the "Big" from "Big Mike" :smile: Great work!
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    So far I've lost 50 pounds in about 10 weeks by completely changing my eating habits and dedicating myself to the gym as well as other physically active activities.

My biggest NSV to date is completing the couch to 5k program last week and being able to run a 5K on the treadmill without stopping.

I've still got 60 pounds to go before I hit my first goal and then I will reassess where I'm at, but i figured I'd post a progress pic to help keep me motivated.

Also, I'm 6'3 in case anybody was wondering.

50-pounds.jpg

amazing difference!! :drinker: :drinker:
    your face looks soo diff and younger now too.. all around awesome dude.. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    keep it up.. you are gonna def make your goal.. you are driven..10wks!!??! right on.. and if it slows down wt loss/time wise dont give up.. cuz the begining wt usually comes off faster
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options

yes men can loose wt literally twice as fast as women!.. and it also depends on how much wt you have to loose! somebody having a LOT of wt to loose 80+ pounds vs somebody with 25-30... i lost 40 pounds in 4mo.. but have 20+ to go
  • rincoglionita
    rincoglionita Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Those are some seriously impressive results--wowza! You look great! Congrats!
  • tinyrose79
    tinyrose79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    wowwww!! what an inspiration, keep it up!!!
  • Cherp18
    Cherp18 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Great work! Big difference in the pictures :smile:

Wishing you all good things!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!