bigmike7801 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Great work! Big difference in the pictures :smile:

Wishing you all good things!

Thank you
  • bigmike7801
    Options
    do men loose weight faster than woman? gosh, that is a lot of weight in 10 weeks! it has taken me 10 months to lose 14lbs, and i have been busting my butt! well, it's not about me....you are awesome! i'm so happy for you! your insides must be screaming, "YEAH!!" Here's to a heathly new you!!!!!!!!:drinker:

yes men can loose wt literally twice as fast as women!.. and it also depends on how much wt you have to loose! somebody having a LOT of wt to loose 80+ pounds vs somebody with 25-30... i lost 40 pounds in 4mo.. but have 20+ to go

Yes, percentages do have a lot to do with it.
  • bigmike7801
    Options
    The transformation is amazing!!! Keep it up, you are doing fantastic!

Thanks
  • bigmike7801
    Options
    Well after a long season of football, I'm looking closer to my before picture rather than my after :(

It's time to get back at it again and take the weight off.
  • DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Looking GOOD! Keep up the awesome work!
  • xx2ryhp
    xx2ryhp Posts: 9
    Options
    I have a 45lb weight loss and am grateful for it, I know you are you look great stay with it, I kind of have that sense I can not
    be happy till I have lost it all,. but need to be aware of this success. but I am eager to get to it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!