5ft 4inchers, what is your weighloss goal?

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and currently weigh 173. I started at 217 (I have never typed that number:(_) I have lost 10lb on MFP though. I am 35 and my goal weight is 135. I weighed this after I lost the baby weight with my first child. I was an Abercrombie size 4. I was also 24. 135 is my ultimate goal weight but I may be perfectly happy at 145.
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 as well & my goal is 130. I started at 207. I'm down to 193.5 but looking to get to at least 150 by the years end!
  • mininipuce
    mininipuce Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and weighted 200 in February 2012. I'm now at 163 aiming 154 before Christmas and then my final goal is 140 which is the max weight to be in the "healthy range". :) I've never been that thin, so I hope that everything will be fine for me in the next few weeks and that I'll be able to keep my motivation! That's why I'm on MFP!
  • cklapk1
    cklapk1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I started at 226.8 (before MFP), and am now at 215. I think my goal would be to get down to about 150.
  • tammyp1
    tammyp1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4'' and my goal is 110. SW 117, really want to loose a little and get firm and fit. Been on P90x for about 1 month and I love it. I have only lost 1 pound, sticking strictly to diet and exercise but my clothes are def big. I do my 1 month follow up measurements tomorrow!
  • funsteps
    funsteps Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Somewhere between 130-145. It depends on how I feel once I hit 145. I was 155 for a quick second in high school but that's the smallest I've ever been, so I have no idea what I will look like at anything below that. My goal is a size 8 or a Medium, so we'll see what I have to do to get there.
  • dawnshot
    dawnshot Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm 5" 4 and now I'm down to 130 lbs, which I feel is about right for me. I didn't have a lot to lose, about 14lbs, but it's made a huge difference. I suppose it depends on your build and what you feel comfortable with. I don't have a large frame, and luckily the weight has come of in proportion.........just need to tone up more now, working on it!
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and currently 149.
    I feel my best around 137 (wish I could get lower but honestly I think I would have to just stop eating!)
    Right now my goal is 139-140. With weight training and muscle mass this is a good weight for me. (I feel skinny at that weight :happy: )
  • primoreno
    primoreno Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and when I first started I was weighing 236. My current weight is 169. My goal is to get healthy so my goal is to get to 145 and who knows I might set another goal when I get there:smile:
  • Alonnea
    Alonnea Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my goal weight was 135 but I've passed that and am at 129. I don't really feel like I need to go any lower than this and now do mostly strength training.
  • lyrical_melody
    lyrical_melody Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and want to weigh 120-125. I weigh 155 now.
  • FaithInAes
    FaithInAes Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my goal weight is 130-135. I started mfp at 200 lbs and I weigh 190 right now. I've got a long way to go, but i'll get there!
  • yannuzzi
    Options
    I'm turning 50 in a month, I'm 5'2" and I've been as heavy as 170. I'm down to 141 and my goal is 129.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 but have the torso of a person much taller. My sis is 5'7 my torso is longer than hers and hers is long too. Equal to leg legth at least (hers), I think my legs are actually shorter than mine.

My goal is about HS weight. 115-125ish judging by looking healthy so unsure now. I can look decent at 130, but want to get in my ideal size 5-7 in juniors (4-6 in ladies). I'm 9 right now, 11 some things I try on.

I had been 105 before, but was told I looked sick. It was a bad phase in my life, I hung around a bad crowd. Did bad things.
    Def above 110! I think 115 at my age (30) might be pushing it. We'll see. I want muscle and curves without bones so I'll just have to see where that falls in.

I got a bit more to go.

Started around 200 after quitting smoking, now 140ish. So about 20 more to go.
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Im 5'4 and I started my diet and fitness last year june. My weight was 150+ and my goal was 130, I reached my goal of 130 by october 2011, I have maintained and kept the wieght off since then, I am still around 127-130. I am petite but I do not want to be any smaller my focus this year has been on building my muscles and tightening up, also flexibility.
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and around 140 now. I was 122 a couple years ago and I'd like to get down to 125!
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I shooting for about 145. I've been there before and felt pretty good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!