5ft 4inchers, what is your weighloss goal?

Options

Replies

• bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Hello Im 5'4" and currently about 158

As you can see on the picture below I originally got down to 138 even though I love that I had lost so much weight I was not happy loosing my "curvs" example bootay and such. Now that does not justify me gaining 20 that really was not planned I just went over board last xmas year and just havent put in much effort since.

I am jumping back on the wagon and have lost about 2 inches of my waist since lbs I have not weighed in yet but Im planning on giving me til Friday to do so. I have been lifting weights to build muscle not really concerned if I will make it back to 138 but at least 140/145 would be great!

Progress.jpg
  • MommaRou56
    MommaRou56 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4-1/2" (or at least I was when I was younger -- may have shrunk a bit by now). Anyway, I started out at 246, am now 196 (woo-hoo -- 50 lbs. down), and I would like to reach 150. I think any less weight on me with my frame and my age (almost 56) would probably be too little. Also, I'm not sure how much weight I may end up having in excess skin at this age. My goal is to be to around a 70-75 lb. weight loss by the end of the year so we'll see if I make it with all the fall holidays between now and then. Anyway, this is one of those things that you have to look at your body type and how you feel -- in other words, where do you feel your best?

Good luck to you in your journey!
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Was 180lbs am medium frame and currently 140lbs. My goal is 135lbs at 5`4"

I want to keep my curves...or hubby wants me to keep them lol!
  • RiannonC
    RiannonC Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3.5, currently 114, shooting for 108-110. I have been that weight fairly recently and I have a tiny frame, so it is a very healthy size for me. Currently my body fat is up at 19, I want to get back down to 17, which is where it was when I was 110 lbs, or even 16%. That's when all the good muscle definition starts showing up for me :)
  • njauatin
    njauatin Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Starting 196
    Current 173
    Goal 145
    I'm 5'4
  • CrimsonDiva7
    CrimsonDiva7 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    5ft 4in and goal is 160/SW was 200/CW is 186.6.
  • SheilaN1976
    SheilaN1976 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    145 lbs for me..even though it says my ideal weight is about 125...i think id look anorexic at 125 and that is not the look i am going for
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm technically 5ft 3.5. Healthy range for me is, from what a doctor said is 110-140 but I don't want to go under 135. I don't want to be really small I just want to be like 135-140. 140 is my Goal weight. I'm currently 203 so 63 pounds to go!
  • kperk91
    kperk91 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Currently 146 lbs at 5'4" hoping to get to 125 lbs.

If I don't reach a weight goal - I would settle for a slim figure with muscle at ~135 lbs
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I have never been able to get below 140. So, I will shoot for that as it is also the higher end of a healthy weight range and see what happens. Such a long way to go!
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and currently weigh 166. I started out at 175. I was 103 in HS and have no desire to weight this again. I would however like to at least get to 120-125. Before when I weighed that I was comfortable and smal, but not toned or in shape, so I'm sure if I could get to that wt, and do it healthily and tone, I would be completely happy w/ the way I look. I just know where I'm at now AIN'T working!!!!!
  • cmorgan35
    Options
    I am 5'4" and started dieting at 172 lbs. I am now at 165 lbs. I had lost 10 lbs within 2 months but fell off track at the gym and gained 3 back :-(

My goal is 130 lbs. that is when I looked and felt my best. Working out and changing my diet was a HUGE ordeal for me. I used to eat whatever I wanted and never gained weight, until I hit my early 40's.

I recently found out I had level 2 hypertension, which was the main reason I needed to get on track with diet and exercise. I LOVE spin classes and the elliptical. It is easy for me to go to a 5:30 am class and burn alot of calories very quickly!
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I'm going for between 150lbs and 154lbs (10.5st to 11st) because when I was at that weight it absolutely suited me and I was at my happiest. I say go for whatever makes you comfortable.
  • superkrissy780
    Options
    I just joined this site today, so HI everyone! I am also 5'4 and weight 150 lbs. My goal weight is 125 lbs...
  • crewfan20
    Options
    I am 37 years old and 5'3.5". I started out at 177 lbs and in 8 weeks I am down to 159.6 lbs. My goal weight is 125 lbs, the weight I was in college. I was never super skinny. I would say I had an athletic build.
  • amber_gem
    amber_gem Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 1/2" - Pre-baby weight was 135. Pre-marriage weight was 120. CW: 162. I'm trying to get down to the 140s right now. If I get down to 130 with muscles and maintain then I will be happy. Aside from the numbers, I just want to be back where my thighs stop rubbing together and I feel fit again.
  • 123Allyxox
    123Allyxox Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'5, I started at 200 and I'm at 125, my goal is 117 but I have the frame of a 13 year old girl lol
  • gypsybree
    Options
    I'm 310 5'4.5"
    I'm goaling at 180. I'll see how it is when I get there if I should be less.
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I am quite large framed,
    I have the baby making hips, broad shoulders, thick wrists, yadadada.

So I am thinking around 140 - 150.
    No lower then 130 though.

I'm personally not going to stop exercising when I hit goal, so I may go lower then my goal.
    We'll see when I get there - I've got a long way.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!