5ft 4inchers, what is your weighloss goal?

Options

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    5' 4"
    starting weight 263
    goal weight is 150
    current size 24W
    large frame

ETA: I will be happy to be wearing size 18 again, but if I can ever fit into a 16 again, then I will probably have to go down to 135, which is what I weighed in high school at a size 16.
  • floydypants
    floydypants Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    That's so true! I've seen a website where women of every different shape, size, height and weight post pics of themselves (some naked, or almost so) so that you can see how their bodies vary. Wish I'd bookmarked it!

Edited to add - I did bookmark this one - http://www.imagetwinsolutions.com/weightloss/#

Is this the one?

http://www.mybodygallery.com/index.html
  • veepie
    veepie Posts: 103
    Options
    Hi,

I am 5"4...and my goal is 140..currently 157..so not too far off may go under. I am a small hourglass frame :).

xx
  • aprilwilliams2729
    aprilwilliams2729 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" - Started at 255 two weeks ago - currently 247. My current goal is 180 - that is what I weighed after 4 months of backpacking on the Appalachian Trail - I wear a size 12 at that weight! Once I get there I shall see - probably aim for between 160 and 170 - I've been 150 and I looked sick!
  • linz1125
    linz1125 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    SW: 218
    CW: 205
    Goal 1: 175
    Goal 2: 155
    Final Goal: 135

I'm more determined than ever to reach this goal...I've tried several times but now I finally have all of the right support and knowledge to get there. Before I had only set my goals to be very conservative...like 160...but I know I can get to 135!!!
  • alerica1
    alerica1 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    50 years old, my goal weight is 135 (130 if possible)...current weight 146.
  • monica2434
    monica2434 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm 5'4" medium -large frame...........my goal is 145-150........becasue they both look great on me...........I'm just going to evaluate once I get there. You look great...........and great job on your weight loss..........
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Im 5ft 4". I started mfp at just under 157lbs, my original goal was 140 ish, but it was more a clothing size I was aiming for (10/12) so I kept going until I got there, which was about 135lbs. Im now just under 133lbs (and at my revised goal weight).and I will take it to 130... I think it's important to know when to stop. I will then go into maintenance mode and concentrate on toning and body fat%
  • RedHeadHotMama
    RedHeadHotMama Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    5'4 My starting weight was 240 currently weigh 158. I have small bones but am aiming for 140. My Aunt weighs what I am supposed to weigh and that is 120. She is so skinny it SCARES me. I am currently wearing a size 10 in most things but can wear an 8 in some.
  • LilacDaffodil
    LilacDaffodil Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", age 47, currently 165lbs and a size 18 (UK)

SW 170.5lbs (12st 2.5lbs)
    TW 116.0lbs (8st 4lb)

:smile:
  • dw4378
    dw4378 Posts: 35
    Options
    I started MFP dilligently a month ago, my current goal is 145lbs but my ultimate goal despite the scale is a size 6, I have never, that i can recall been a single digit number. I have big honkers and big booty and despite some weight loss they are still there.. :) I am going until I like the reflection in the mirror and feel comfotrable in my own skin for once. . Good luck to all!!

ps Please feel free to add me, need all the help I can get!! :)
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hi there! :) I'm 5'4 and about to be 21. I started at 230 lbs. and am at 223 right now. I'm aiming for 130 as a "rough estimate" of where I want to be. Pre-baby I was still 170 so I'm not sure what I look like any lower than that and will just have to see once I get closer.
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    130 is my ultimate goal :)
  • cmkell87
    cmkell87 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'4 as well. I am 25, my goal weight is around 135-130. But I will see what the goal weight really is when I get closer :)
  • Strongisthenewskny
    Strongisthenewskny Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My GW is 115!!
  • robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm going for 140 and see how I am there- I think it is going to be amazing to see that- but I have not been that weight in about 25 years so ~ have to really see when I get there. I think it also depends on age- in my forties- I'll go for 140- if I were in my twenties I would probably try for lower.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I'm a quarter-inch shy of 5'4", but I have a medium frame, starting at about 177, and am hoping to get down to 140.
  • alanrosez
    Options
    Same height here, I started at 132 and now down to 127. I was stuck at 132 for the longest time and then limited soldium and lost 5 pounds right away, that was two months ago. I am 46 so it is not easy anymore!
  • NigiesMama
    Options
    My goal is 140. I'm between 5'3" and 4'4"
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Started at 297 currently 249. First goal is to drop under 200 then I will take it from there.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!