Prayers for me today...please

Options
12346»

Replies

• supergirlie00
    Options
    So so sorry for your loss! I agree time doesn't always heal the wounds for losing a loved one. Stay strong!! Prayers to you and your family from Arizona.
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You are in my thoughts and prayers...:flowerforyou:
  • ClarkeEJ
    ClarkeEJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Tons of Love to you sweetheart xxxx
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    Prayers for peace, love and healing sent your way!
  • FittingIn
    FittingIn Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Praying for you as well.

I believe God cares about our hurts and sorrows and wants to bless us. It is possible for us to be with our children (and other family members) again. God has provided a way.
  • lessofme65
    lessofme65 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm sending positive loving thoughts your way. I lost my parents 39 years ago and find it difficult every year. Some years are better than others but I doubt we ever stop missing our loved ones. Glad to see you reaching out and allowing us to be there for you.

((BIG HUGS))
  • cindaboo1
    cindaboo1 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I can't say that I understand your pain, but i can only imagine it, my sister lost a child in 97 and it never gets easier, some days are just better than others. A prayer is definitely being sent up for you!!
  • jwhitch
    jwhitch Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Sending prayers & positive thoughts your way! Stay strong!
  • Chyll88
    Chyll88 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My prayers are with you:-).

Father God in the name of Jesus give her peace that passes all understanding and let her know that she is loved. Give her strength and let her know that you are watching over her. Comfort her in Jesus name, amen:-). Smile God knows all about it!
  • simplysteff
    Options
    Lifting you up to the Lord for peace and healing on this day. I can't imagine your heartache but, my heart and prayers are with you on this day or remembrance.
  • danne32339
    danne32339 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry about your daughter. I cannot imagine what it would be like to lose a child. I'm praying God will give you the peace that only comes from Him and that He will wrap His comforting arms around you. I pray this is a good year for you.
    Take care and God bless,
    Doni
    PS I sent you a friend request.
  • peggypatten
    Options
    I will pray for you and all the other parents who have lost a child. Love and hugs from Iowa.
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Please give me strength to make it through the day! Sixteen years ago today my darling 17 year old daughter got her angel wings. They say it heals over time...phooey! Some years are harder than others, this year is one of them. But I started off eating a good breakfast...now to just keep myself in check the rest of the day and NOT let my emotions get the better of me!! Pray that I have the strength.

Although we do get past these losses, we never get over them. You are doing what is right, you ate a good breakfast. I will pray the God give you the strength today to stay your food course. And just think how proud your daughter is of you that you are doing this for yourself. I believe she can see you and that she knows.
  • lizMMedrano
    lizMMedrano Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    There is no loss worse than that of a child. I lost my son seven years ago... I feel your pain. You are in my prayers. My God bring sunshine into your world during your hours of darkness.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    Bless your heart... I feel for you. How beautiful that your remember your beloved daughter the way that you do. I hope your feel her smiling on you today... I'm sure she is.
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your love, support and prayers! I made it through the day without over indulging. Plus when I weighed in last night I lost 2.4 pounds!! I know my angel was lifting that scale up a bit...bless her!!

You are a great group and I am so glad I joined. Talk about an extended family!!

Thank you again!!
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Prayers sent! Stay strong <3
  • emilykoors
    Options
    I will be saying a prayer for you today!!
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Keep logging.. keep talking.. :heart:

Maybe dedicate your day today to you daughter,
    all the things you can do to be healthy.. do them FOR her today..
    It will give you something to do.. that's healthy, occupies your mind a little.. and FOR your daughter.

Keep talking, Keep logging.. :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your love, support and prayers! I made it through the day without over indulging. Plus when I weighed in last night I lost 2.4 pounds!! I know my angel was lifting that scale up a bit...bless her!!

You are a great group and I am so glad I joined. Talk about an extended family!!

Thank you again!!

Thats brilliant!! :heart: