My goal is to fit into....

Options

Replies

• make_meup
    make_meup Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Single digit pants!! I'm a 18, before I started this program I was a 22.
  • Dylex
    Dylex Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Obviously a great pair of jeans!

But also thigh high stockings.
  • smithntuck
    smithntuck Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    The kiddie rides so my husband doesn't have to, or get to, ride with my 2 year old when we go to amusement parks :)
  • Kjulius1
    Options
    My goal is to feel more confident in myself. Because ever since I've had my daughter my weight has been up & down. I just want to find a healthy way to keep off the weight and wear clothes that I don't mind showing off my shape in .
  • mrsH09
    mrsH09 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    first is to get back in my wedding dress :) I was about 20lbs lighter than where I am now but that was also before having 2 babies so we"ll see if it fits again at that weight..
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    the medium sized clothes I bought (and wore) the last time I lost weight (3.5 years ago)
    the sapphire ring my grandmother gave me
    victoria secret underwear and lingerie (i am still able to fit into their bras so that's a plus)
  • yavgy
    yavgy Posts: 1
    Options
    a size 8 jeans. That's a long time ago, and a big stretch, but that's my ultimate goal.
  • Fit_Vixen
    Fit_Vixen Posts: 201
    Options
    My goal is to look damn good in a bikini, and to fit into size 5 or 7 jeans. Get rid of this nasty cellulite, get amazing abs, toned arms & legs. That's not too much to ask, now, is it?!? lol
  • jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    hmm i would love to fit into anything under a size 10!!!!!!
  • Snupydecat
    Options
    Short-term goal, I just want to fit into the pants I bought after I had my last baby. They were 2 sizes larger than I normally wear and I planned on only needing to wear them until I lost the baby weight, but instead I gained weight and they don't fit. Once they fit again, I'll know I'm making progress!
  • Ilovetrish
    Options
    To fit into my size 2 jeans that I wore 3 years ago.
  • IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    My goal is to fit into a size that doesn't have and X or W on the label!
  • nataliefamily3
    Options
    Sexy red dress I wore before I got pregnant. All my old pants too..I can wear a few now
  • iRebel
    iRebel Posts: 383
    Options
    my goal is to fit into my size 7 skinny jeans! I can do it even if I fell of the wagon and then ate it today.
  • sstewa5638
    Options
    Size 7/8 jeans!! I used to be 14/16 and now I'm a 12 !! not to big of a difference but made me feel good (:
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Michelle Jenneke?
  • smilingselena
    smilingselena Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    a size 8 ive went from a 24 to a 14, come on size 8 woohoo lol
  • NearlyJen
    NearlyJen Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have jeans from 1996. Not kidding. I would never wear them out of the house but DAMN IT I WILL WEAR THEM.
  • alie001
    alie001 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    A little black dress that I bought, wore once and then have not been able to wear again. It has moved with me three times, been hung up in three different closets and been mocking me ever since. I will wear it, in fact I will be too small to wear it pretty soon.
  • caslyn3
    caslyn3 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    To get back down to my pre-pregnancy weight again.. my daughter is almost 10 years old :-( I just hit my 9 month preggo peak weight today!!