My goal is to fit into....

Options
12346»

Replies

• tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    my Wedding Rings---thats right---rings---I've gained so much weight that I cant wear them anymore....and the hubby spent good $$ on them so I need to wear them----so thats my goal---

I was just able to get mine on and I'm so very thrilled...you can do it. :happy:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    My wedding rings were one of my goals too! They are loose now! My other goal was to get into my pre-pregnancy clothes...most of which are too big now too! I haven't thought about anything specific since I passed those two things!
  • jazee11
    jazee11 Posts: 321
    Options
    You will get there!

It takes determination and dedication but it's doable.
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Clothes from Cache - love so much of the clothes in their store, but I'll have to be a size 9 to make any of it look good~
  • topshopperwantabe
    topshopperwantabe Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    An economy airplane seat.

oh that's a great one, flying to Las Vegas in Nov. I hope I fit.
  • lilmissjray
    Options
    Jeans with having to suck in! :)
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    When I first started on my journey I said I wanted to fit into my old size 12's from 10 yrs. ago. I fit into them once I lost 60 lbs. and so now my new goal is to fit into my old prom dress! I would love to be the size I was in high school....although back then I felt "fat"...a size 7 and 135 lbs. is not at all fat! Can't wait to get there again!! :happy:
  • DaysFlyBy
    DaysFlyBy Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    A US size 3/4. Just because I'm never satisfied, lol. I'm currently wearing 5/6s, the smallest size I've worn, well, EVER. But I've been this size since April and it doesn't feel so amazing anymore. Until I look at the size 18s I was wearing a little over a year ago lol.
  • Go1096
    Go1096 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My favorite swimsuit that I had gotten in 1992. Size 14 I think? I'd be happy at that size. :) We will see when I get there.
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    My goal is to fit into a whole new wardrobe that is smaller than what I ever remember myself being, which was 150lbs and a size 12. I'd really like to get into that mythical land of single digit pant sizes...
  • Kibby88
    Kibby88 Posts: 4
    Options
    My goal is to fit into a bikini I bought a year ago and a dress that I bought in 2010! Never got to wear either of them...but this time....I WILL get to wear them!
  • TakinSexyBack
    TakinSexyBack Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    My goal is to fit in to this totally crazy lime green french mini skirt!! LOL I would never wear it out in public but I will do it b/c I want to!! I saw it and thought......."Now, if I can get into that thing....I am close to where I wanna be!!!!" "-)
  • mrtoaster
    mrtoaster Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My classic Clash Tshirt. Actually my goal is for it to be too baggy so I have to buy a new one.
  • Letimadrig
    Options
    All my pre babies clothes