Never Been So Happy to See a Fat Photo - Definite Changes!

Options

Replies

• deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you are looking great! Definitely a big difference!
  • dw4378
    dw4378 Posts: 35
    Options
    You can definitely see the change!! Keep it up!!
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Wow what an amazing journey so far! You look incredible! Keep up the great work! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • Dallyhi
    Dallyhi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, it's a huge change. Your Husband is right, you are losing, here, you are losing there, and your scale proves the point! Way to go, looking forward to seeing your next "changes". Work it girl! :smile:
  • poeco76
    poeco76 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Significant difference, unreal that's happened in 4 months... keep pushing!!

I definitely work hard at it, and while the weight loss hasn't been overly dramatic, it is so nice to see something visually changing. Thank you so much.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    You are looking GREAT!! Continued success!!!
  • unlocke
    unlocke Posts: 149
    Options
    Only 4 months?? You've literally been working your butt off!! Keep up the good work. You look amazing. :flowerforyou:
  • Fitfaery
    Fitfaery Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You're amazing. Keep believing in yourself x
  • sherdenise
    sherdenise Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Definite changes!
  • sicilysclover
    sicilysclover Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great it is definitely working for you!!!
  • KeegansMomma
    Options
    You're looking great! :)

I'm one of those people like you who doesn't see the changes. Now, I also haven't lost 50 pounds like you...I'm only down about 8. But, I know the more I lose I'm bound to think the same as you "I'm just not seeing it". *shrugs* Who knows...guess we'll see when I start really dropping the pounds. :D
  • Mbishop7684
    Mbishop7684 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You could have been sucking in when you took the first measurements? That happened to me initially because I didn't want to see how big I actually was! (still in a bit of denial I guess lol) These pictures speak VOLUMES. Remember getting healthy isn't just about numbers in any aspect but how you FEEL inside and out. I bet you have more energy, you are happier, its easier to bike? I'm willing to venture after 50lbs you are doing things that used to be difficult and are just a bit easier and you probably didn't even realize! For me- 15lbs? I have noticed its not so hard to walk up the stairs anymore. I can run just a bit further than I used to and my body re-cooperates faster! Take note of the small changes :-) YOU ARE DOING AMAZING KEEP IT UP and REVEL in the small simple changes your body is making every day! :-) CONGRATULATIONS!
  • SweetLillyM
    Options
    You look great! :)
  • poeco76
    Options
    You're looking great! :)

I'm one of those people like you who doesn't see the changes. Now, I also haven't lost 50 pounds like you...I'm only down about 8. But, I know the more I lose I'm bound to think the same as you "I'm just not seeing it". *shrugs* Who knows...guess we'll see when I start really dropping the pounds. :D

In the first photo, I had already lost a few pounds... and when I saw the photo later, I wanted to cry. Here I was, feeling all fabulous about myself for losing some weight, and then I see that. Ugh. You will see it too. I really think that photos can be helpful. Hang in there! :O)
  • Desitweety
    Options
    You look great! I can big channge! Congrats!
  • healthyCAL
    healthyCAL Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes! You are a rock star! 4 months and what a transformation. I am inspired.
  • poeco76
    Options
    You could have been sucking in when you took the first measurements? That happened to me initially because I didn't want to see how big I actually was! (still in a bit of denial I guess lol) These pictures speak VOLUMES. Remember getting healthy isn't just about numbers in any aspect but how you FEEL inside and out. I bet you have more energy, you are happier, its easier to bike? I'm willing to venture after 50lbs you are doing things that used to be difficult and are just a bit easier and you probably didn't even realize! For me- 15lbs? I have noticed its not so hard to walk up the stairs anymore. I can run just a bit further than I used to and my body re-cooperates faster! Take note of the small changes :-) YOU ARE DOING AMAZING KEEP IT UP and REVEL in the small simple changes your body is making every day! :-) CONGRATULATIONS!

I want to believe that I wouldn't do that to myself, but who knows? I was in a horrible frame of mind when I started out and knew how big I was getting. It wouldn't surprise me at all if that is the case. I have "accurate" measurements now though, so at least I can move forward and know what is actually changing. :O)

Thank you so much!
  • futurestarz
    Options
    Huge change!!! You look great :) Way to go!
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    wow, I see a huge difference!
    YOu must have measured wrong... your waist is so obviously smaller!
  • irishcanadianwoman
    Options
    Wonderful changes! Congrats to you. You look great and I think you must feel better too!
    Looking forward to another picture post in 4 months.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!