Never Been So Happy to See a Fat Photo - Definite Changes!

Options

Replies

• poeco76
    poeco76 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    good on you! you've just inspired me!

Aww, thank you! That's really awesome to hear (well, read)!!
  • happypath101
    Options
    For sure! You can really see it in your upper abs. GOOD FOR YOU! :O)
  • poeco76
    Options
    First of all....amazing! I totally get the not seeing it part. I have been on a now scale summer because the numbers were frustrating me. I am an addictive 'measurer' and would measure weekly, those numbers too were not changing or averaging a gain. Finally I started to compare pictures. Pictures are my life saver! Keep on taking pictures. For some reason my scale is the devil and my measuring tape a lier! But the camera, it is my best friend. Good luck you will continue and you will feel and look even more amazing than you feel already!

While pictures can lie too, I completely understand. Over the long haul, I think the photos are so important to be able to see for ourselves the changes. Many thanks to you!
  • elexichoccyeater
    elexichoccyeater Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Wow x you look amazing.. And LOOK at your waist girl xxxxx
  • poeco76
    Options
    the difference is astounding! congrats to you for finding a new healthy hobby! it's great to hear that you have a supprotive husband backing you up as well!

A support system is so essential, I have found, and I am extremely fortunate that he supports my efforts without making me feel bad about myself.

Thank you!
  • poeco76
    Options
    Wow x you look amazing.. And LOOK at your waist girl xxxxx

{giggle} Thanks!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    What a success story. I feel that way more often than not. Yet I still continue on. I love your bike photo. You are really doing a great job.
  • poeco76
    Options
    What a success story. I feel that way more often than not. Yet I still continue on. I love your bike photo. You are really doing a great job.

I have a long way to go, but I feel better than I have in my life, and I know that I will feel even better when I reach a healthy weight. Thank you so much. :O)
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Oh Heck yeah! There is a huge sifernce in your bfore and after. All I can say is keep up the good work you're on your way and thanks for sharing because I felt the same way about no change. I do have my be fore pic I just deleted my after pic cause I didn't see any changes and decided to wait afew more weeks then do a comparison. But like you, my FH is telling me he can see the changes and I guess I'll have to trust that. Thanks again for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You really need to measure yourself! I can tell you've lost weight. You look great! Keep up the great work!
  • poeco76
    Options
    Oh Heck yeah! There is a huge sifernce in your bfore and after. All I can say is keep up the good work you're on your way and thanks for sharing because I felt the same way about no change. I do have my be fore pic I just deleted my after pic cause I didn't see any changes and decided to wait afew more weeks then do a comparison. But like you, my FH is telling me he can see the changes and I guess I'll have to trust that. Thanks again for sharing! :flowerforyou:

I've been trying to take pictures once/month (at least), and even if I don't see changes, I'm trying to just keep them for the future. I think that sometimes it is easier for others to see our progress before we see it ourselves. You're getting there though, so keep going. Thank you for your kind words! :O)
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    quite a considerable difference !!! well done ;p)
  • easycure
    easycure Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    big difference babe! you look great! <3
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!!!!!!!
  • ItsFinallyHappening
    ItsFinallyHappening Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I betcha you weren't riding a bike when the before picture was taken.
  • MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    you look ah-MAZE-ing!!

huge changes, you look so great and so happy!
  • ayanna32
    ayanna32 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great work, keep it up!
  • DebPP
    DebPP Posts: 3
    Options
    Way to go girl! You're DOING IT!
  • poeco76
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I betcha you weren't riding a bike when the before picture was taken.

I was riding in the before pic (I've cycled for the last 6 years or so), but it's definitely increased in time and distance! :O)
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah! Definite change! Lookin good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!