Never Been So Happy to See a Fat Photo - Definite Changes!

Options

Replies

• make_meup
    make_meup Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    U look fabulous!! I've been thinking da same thing but I feel lighter n more energize.. but scared to take pic so soon
  • Arilysal
    Arilysal Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow, drastic results in 4 months, you are my inspiration!
  • sherri321
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work!:smile:
  • ldennett
    ldennett Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That is no small change!!! That is a big change!
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!!!!!! So happy to see that MFP is helping you toward your goals and that you are on a path to a healthier life!!!
  • MeadowSong
    MeadowSong Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Oh, wow. A huge change! Keep on keepin' on!!!!!
  • viasophia13
    viasophia13 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! you look AH-mazing(: keep it up!!! :happy:
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation, physically speaking. But I also sens a great transformation mentally in the pride you have in your success. Yeah for you!
  • tcampbell35
    Options
    Way to go, You are looking great.
  • cjh03
    cjh03 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Amazing change for such a short period of time! Just imagine if you put in another four months, or even a year....amazing things will continue to happen!
  • brandilacey
    Options
    There is absolutely a difference all over!! Good work!!!
  • Evasavealot1
    Evasavealot1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm so happy for you! Keep cycling. You look great!
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine that you've gained in your waist... but it's possible that you are measuring in a different area now that you have changed your shape. It's tough to get your own measurements in the exact same spot! Anyway, you look amazing. Your results are impossible to miss in these photos!
  • poeco76
    poeco76 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so very much. I am definitely feeling better, happier, more balanced, and life just seems more exciting and fulfilling. :O)
  • jk262
    jk262 Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Definitely a difference! Great work and keep it up!
  • poeco76
    poeco76 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine that you've gained in your waist... but it's possible that you are measuring in a different area now that you have changed your shape. It's tough to get your own measurements in the exact same spot! Anyway, you look amazing. Your results are impossible to miss in these photos!

I wouldn't think so either, especially when I see the changes in the photos. I'm guessing as someone pointed out earlier that I've possibly mis-measured initially, or as you've stated, possibly I'm measuring in a bit of a different spot.

Thank you so much for your kind words.
  • ktaylor1188
    ktaylor1188 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    how fabulous for you! looking great girl! pictures say it all!
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I've actually GAINED an inch in my waist - and I don't even know how that's physically possible after having lost almost 50 pounds now. Kind of crazy.

I have experienced this phenomenon too. I finally figured it out. My belly does not hang down the way it used to do. It has been traveling back up closer to where it is normally found. Guess that's what happens when you exercise and lose weight huh.

By the way, you look fantastic. Well done, your hard work is paying off.
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Just think what you will look like in the next pic!!!
  • StephTink76
    StephTink76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!