September Challenge - Jillian Michaels's 30 Day Shred.

Options

Replies

• Wen37
    Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I don't know about posting my pics but I will do the challenge.
  • dskallian
    dskallian Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Too funny. I was on Amazon to order a heart rate monitor and the lasted Dexter Season. When I was checking out I remembered others talking about it, so I ordered it as well. Count me in.
  • Derinq
    Derinq Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Can someone on day 7th lvl 1 join you? I started last week but additional motivation is always necessary! :)
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Setting a September challenge for myself with Jillian Michael's "30 Day Shred." The 30 day shred pics that people have posted online are astounding! I would love some partners in crime! Also, how about posting before pics, then 10th day, 20th day, & 30th day? Could be loads of fun!! And very motivating!
    I'm down, but posting pics...scary. I can barely look at pictures of myself, let alone allow others to view them! And I don't have a photobucket account, which seems to be what you need to share pictures.
  • wcrathbun
    wcrathbun Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I just started 8/28 but I'm in! Feel free to add me if you want a 30DS buddy!
  • SallyGal4
    SallyGal4 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Could someone send me an invite? I can't find the group because it's private. I'd love to join. Thanks!! :)
  • bopper
    bopper Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Could someone send me an invite? I can't find the group because it's private. I'd love to join. Thanks!! :)

Hi Sally I think you just found the group. This is it. I just typed in the search box 30 Day Shred.
  • mikeandkate
    mikeandkate Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've taken before pictures tonight and ordered the DVD. I've checked it out on YouTube also :)
  • bopper
    bopper Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Good Luck everyone, stick to it and be strong in mind and body!

Today is my last day of it.
  • TamiCollins
    Options
    I want to join in the fun....
  • auntsoozaay
    Options
    Count me in! I just ordered from Amazon...so I won't get it til Wednesday....but I need all of the inspiration I can get. Looking forward to doing this with you guys!
  • amanda_ataraxia
    amanda_ataraxia Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Count me in. This will be round 2 for me! Hoping for as good of results that I got the first time!
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I just ordered from Amazon...so I won't get it til Wednesday....but I need all of the inspiration I can get. Looking forward to doing this with you guys!
    You can find it on YouTube until your DVD arrives.
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Just finished day 5 and already down 4.25 inches and 1.6 lbs :drinker:
  • mother_of_brigade
    mother_of_brigade Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Totally in! Are we going to post before/after pics at the end of the month?? :ohwell:
  • Amazon_Warrior88
    Amazon_Warrior88 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sign me up!! Can’t wait to let Jillian kick my butt for the next 30 days lol….challenge accepted!!
  • anaju61
    anaju61 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Please add me in
  • auntsoozaay
    Options
    You can find it on YouTube until your DVD arrives.

Oh that's right....SWEET!!! Thanks!
  • limico91
    limico91 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    This has just pushed me to order it from Amazon! Count me in.
    My only question is...will it still work if I do it 3-4 times a week with doing different exercise on the other days?
  • Planing to start my 30 DS tomorrow so count me in.

It is okay for guys to do the 30 DS isn't it. ? :embarassed: