First clue you were losing weight

Options

Replies

• grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    the scale was first, then loser clothes, the feeling of being skinnier, how my work out clothes are fitting
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    MY face. I could actually see a jawline.
  • Abi_bug04
    Abi_bug04 Posts: 220
    Options
    I usually start to see my face getting thinner first. And next are my arms and legs.
    Sadly, the hips and waist are the slowest to show any progress...
  • Bscarr87
    Options
    I had to move my belt buckle a couple notches more to get a better fit... I've only lost a few pounds but I have dropped like 2 pants size.. Overall just noticed everything looks tighter and not just fat..

12981256.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • smbubbles
    smbubbles Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My bra gets too big!!!
  • Kelley528
    Kelley528 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I had cheekbones again, went down 2 belt notches, and my shoes started to fit more comfortably.
  • BeckySue1977
    BeckySue1977 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound weird, but here goes....

Last week I was soaking in the tub and when I lifted my leg up to shave I noticed my knee felt thinner. I don't know if it was because I usually stand up in the shower and this time I was laying in the bath, but my knee just felt thinner. See? Told you it was going to sound weird!
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    1st: I had that "thinner" feeling before I saw any movement on the scale

2nd: My strapless bra was too big

3rd: clothes loose in waist and bum

4th: scale?
  • cardozm
    cardozm Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    yup i agree the wedding band..
  • Kamnikar64
    Kamnikar64 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    All those 36D's that I would buy without trying them on now fit. I have 8 bra's instead of 2. Whoo hoo! Maybe I can go to a C, that would be lovely.
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I noticed my thighs weren't touching anymore when I walked! :)
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    When I was putting on my bronzer and realised how my cheeks weren't as 'hamster' as they used to be! Closely followed by baggy tops!
  • jroselive2012
    Options
    Partner felt my chest and said "Your boobs are getting smaller...I don't know how I feel about this" lol. That's only after losing a few lbs. I'm not big chested to begin with, so hopefully there will still be SOMETHING there when I get to my GW!
  • Kamnikar64
    Kamnikar64 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    My shoes got loose. I know it's weird....my hubby always teases me that I start loosing at my pinky toes and work my way up :blushing:

Thank you for posting that, I have the same problem, my shoe actually flew off my foot in the parking lot. Now I exercise my toes and hang on to my shoe. Not replacing those until the scales moves a good bit.
  • cersela
    cersela Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I saw it on the scale first but the thing that made me realize I was 'really' losing weight was when I noticed took off my jeans without unzipping them.
  • yogini_runner
    Options
    I saw it in my face and hands followed by the waist.
  • AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    When I didn't create a damn in the bathtub with my butt/hips anymore. LOL
  • hannahjaques
    hannahjaques Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I always notice my collar bone first, particularly when I'm washing in the shower. Despite clothes becoming looser and people telling me though, I never really see or feel it elsewhere!
  • Vansy
    Vansy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I lose/gain fairly evenly throughout my body. But I definitely notice when my work clothes feel like they fit better or more loose that I'm starting to lose weight.
  • fizzletto
    fizzletto Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Definitely only noticed because of my clothes.

I bought a pair of size 14 (US size 12) jeans in May this year, and they were slightly too tight. Wearable, but a bit uncomfortable, especially when I sat down. Now, they are too big and I can't even wear them without a belt!

Honestly though, if it wasn't for the clothes, I wouldn't have even noticed. When I stand in front of a mirror, I can't see any difference. Everyone else says they can see a difference, but I can't. I think I look just as fat as ever.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!