• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m1qibchTag1qezk6n.gif
  • KariQuiteContrary
    KariQuiteContrary Posts: 274 Member
    Options

There's so much win here I just can't stand it! Bravo sir!
  • npaverico
    Options
    I sent you a request. I am here strickly for dieting and trying to lose some pounds. I know how it is hard to staying motivated. For me it's keeping my body busy. So much information from "experts" I think that contradict each other. Everyone, you are more than welcome to add me. We can inspire, motivate and cheer each other on. We can share what works and what doesn't.
  • TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    No flirting…got it. What about suggestive photos with captions?
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I am only here for pure entertainment value.
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options

I love Nathan Fillion. I just want to clone him so I've got one for every day of the week.
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I guess I am confused by what everyone says when they talk about flirting.

My head would explode if I didn't flirt. My wife jokes about my "girlfriends" on here.

My great Uncle flirted all the way to his death bed. The man kept telling the nurses they just wanted to give him a sponge bath.

I will work my *kitten* off to lose the rest of the weight. As I make progress, feel free to tell me how sexy I look.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Am I missing something? There's a lot of talk of flirting on here today but I'm not seeing any actual flirting. There's definitely none on my newsfeed! Where's all this flirting??

If only you could see the news feeds of others
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I'm only 20 but I just had twins on the 31st and need to lose alot and trying to get toned again. Twins take quite a tole on your body. I just started this site. Would love support.

My baby girl was born on the 31st too :o)
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I know nothing about this "flirting" stuff.
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I get mad when I DONT get flirted with - !!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I get mad when I DONT get flirted with - !!

You mad bro?
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I guess I am confused by what everyone says when they talk about flirting.

My head would explode if I didn't flirt. My wife jokes about my "girlfriends" on here.

My great Uncle flirted all the way to his death bed. The man kept telling the nurses they just wanted to give him a sponge bath.

I will work my *kitten* off to lose the rest of the weight. As I make progress, feel free to tell me how sexy I look.

Hey sexy man....
  • ke1111y
    ke1111y Posts: 10
    Options
    I am also looking for friends to support with goals and keep each other motivated. Please add me if like minded (friends not flirts please).
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    There's no way I would have lost 65 pounds and 4 dress sizes if I DIDN'T flirt with my friends. Then again, in order to get my results, you REALLY have to know how to flirt properly. :flowerforyou:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom who's really excited to get back into lifting. Ordered NROL4W online. Any day now!!! Eeeeeeek!
    I don't flirt but I do tend to joke around a lot. People tend to avoid flirting with a user name looked mine. Haha
    Anyone feel free to add me. I'm on quite a bit.

(Anyone else stupidly excited to get mail with their actual name on it that isnt a utility bill?)
  • super_monty
    super_monty Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Slightly off topic but no one has flirted with me ONCE and I have been here for months…….

…..can someone direct me to the 'looking for flirts not friends thread'

Cheers
  • Nyrehtak
    Nyrehtak Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm only here for weight loss buddies. So feel free to add me. and anyone else... please feel free to add me.
  • hpettenger
    hpettenger Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just starting seriously lifting this week!