Is this a chat site to flirt on??

Options

Replies

• Taneil27
    Taneil27 Posts: 253
    Options
    Meh, a little bit of flirting never hurt anyone. Honestly, it makes me feel good sometimes :)
  • sophie_wr
    sophie_wr Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I like to call it Motivation :-)

like your way of thinking !!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    *shrug* Why not? It's as good a place as any, and pretty much guaranteed you'll have at least one thing in common with someone lol.

Flirting is natural and fun and I see nothing wrong with it, it doesn't mean anything more will come of it, and it doesn't meant nothing more WON'T come of it. It is what you make of it. :)

I'm flirting with you!!! 97 pounds!!! Awesome girl!!!!!!!
  • PaleoRDH
    PaleoRDH Posts: 266
    Options
    Just ignore whatever doesn't interest you and focus on the health/WL stuff. If I get messages that don't appeal to me, I delete them and don't respond. Not complicated.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Flirtationships are the best!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.
  • dollaqie
    dollaqie Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Just ignore whatever doesn't interest you and focus on the health/WL stuff. If I get messages that don't appeal to me, I delete them and don't respond. Not complicated.

:smile:
  • foxfirekenzie
    foxfirekenzie Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Seems as if it is, doesn't it? I think it is really annoying at times. Just gotta choose who you respond to and what forums you read. It can be totally inspiring if you look in the right places.
  • LifestyleChange33
    LifestyleChange33 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Dork.
  • PapaDunx
    PapaDunx Posts: 243
    Options
    If it is, then I have some roofies, could someone slip one in my drink to take advantage of me please ... preferably after I have done 20 miles on my bike, so I don't have to do anything but lie there and think of England. :wink:

This site is actually written by the same guy who wrote other dating sites. I was on one of them ages ago to hang out with friends and just chat.

Mike is the guy's name and he is the "big cheese"

They get paid by us clicking on the sites and the advertisements pay them a small amount of money every time we click a page.
    Very successful business model.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Some of us are married, so obviously not interested in flirting. We can still play and joke around. But, as the rule goes...all stuff we'd say and do right in front of our partner. And also my husband trusts me (and I trust him).

But, even if I wasn't married I don't know if I would want to flirt with random strangers on an internet message board. Seems a little creepy.
  • truecaligirl
    truecaligirl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Do people flirt on here? yes they do, and it is fun. I ahve plenty of female friends that I flirt with and compliment. Not that I am trying to pick them up, but giving each other a boost of confidence never hurt, and one way to boost one's self self esteem is Flirting and getting compliments.

I'll put it this way, my wife works in teh retail world, she get's hit on daily by her male customers, she laughs it off and enjoys the flirty banter, I have no issues with it, I enjoy her flirty personality.

It's better then being cold and miserable and constantly being worried.

enjoy life and give someone a smile today

Im with you 100%.
  • invictus8
    invictus8 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    No, this is a flirt site to chat on.
  • subcult
    subcult Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I'm just here to get the biggest number on my ticker and win the million dollar prize even if I have to lose 500 pounds.
  • jillilyn
    jillilyn Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Oh ya baby! This is where you come to get your mind & body boost so then....you can go get your flirt on. :wink:
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Its not what i'm here for (to flirtor pick someone up), but, different strokes for different folks :). It doesnt bother me when i see other people doing it.
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Just bumping my offer to be a target of flirting... :-)

:D
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    To help curb the rampant flirting on this site I will be happy to shoulder the task of receiving all woman's flirts to my inbox, it's a monumental task but I do this for the good of the MFP community
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    To help curb the rampant flirting on this site I will be happy to shoulder the task of receiving all woman's flirts to my inbox, it's a monumental task but I do this for the good of the MFP community

I can vouch for Ben. He's very good at it. Lmao!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

are you sure you have enough time??? i mean, the village you normally terrorize isn't going to miss you??
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options

are you sure you have enough time??? i mean, the village you normally terrorize isn't going to miss you??

Don't worry Captain, if you keep sayin your prayers and eatin your vitamins you can be big and strong too! Though no one will like you still because no one likes the Jets lol :drinker: :bigsmile: