Options
dollaqie
dollaqie Posts: 74 Member
Is this site intended to pick up people and flirt with, just asking>>>>

Replies

• Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Yes. Yes it is. That is the sole purpose of this site.
  • dizzydi1968
    Options
    Yup!!
  • ogriffix
    ogriffix Posts: 42
    Options
    If this site becomes a primary "pick-up site", I'm out. If that was something I wanted that I'd look elsewhere.
  • ogriffix
    ogriffix Posts: 42
    Options
    I guess it's just all about what you want out of it. Trying to get fit or trying to get shagged?
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Try Myspace. I hear all the hotties hang there.
  • KharismaticKayteh
    KharismaticKayteh Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I guess it's just all about what you want out of it. Trying to get fit or trying to get shagged?
    Both. Trying to get fit solely for the purpose of getting shagged.
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it's called myflirtingpal.com xx

(I am joking :wink: )
  • dollaqie
    Options
    If this site becomes a primary "pick-up site", I'm out. If that was something I wanted that I'd look elsewhere.

I agree with that statement, Im here to loose weight and get fit with help of others that are in the same boat as me or that already reached their goal.
  • AlphamaleBAMF
    AlphamaleBAMF Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Yes. Yes it is. That is the sole purpose of this site.

This. I'm not trying to lose weight for the numbers.
  • 4newtsmom
    4newtsmom Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I sure hope not. I'm here because I really need help loosing weight. I don't need to deal with anything else, I got enough drama in real life...lol
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Do people flirt on here? yes they do, and it is fun. I ahve plenty of female friends that I flirt with and compliment. Not that I am trying to pick them up, but giving each other a boost of confidence never hurt, and one way to boost one's self self esteem is Flirting and getting compliments.

I'll put it this way, my wife works in teh retail world, she get's hit on daily by her male customers, she laughs it off and enjoys the flirty banter, I have no issues with it, I enjoy her flirty personality.

It's better then being cold and miserable and constantly being worried.

enjoy life and give someone a smile today
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    It's not a chat site IMO. Just people that have the same interests in getting healthy, and adapting to that type of lifestyle, when they didn't have that before. Yeah, some flirting goes on here i'm sure, but what site that has forums doesn't have an inkling of that?
  • spratalli
    spratalli Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well. It is now.
  • kylejh
    kylejh Posts: 221 Member
    Options

I think everyone has something different they want out of it. The majority of the people using this site have lost (or are in the process of losing) a significant amount of weight, and likely had some self esteem issues before weight loss. Suddenly people of the opposite gender are showing attention, and it makes them feel good about themselves, so they flirt back. Likely a pretty natural thing to have happen. :)

My belief is that there will always be threads and topics you're not interested in, so just ignore those threads and use the site for what works best for you.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Fit and healthy people, coming together with mutual interests. Who'd have thought some may be attracted to others of a similar type? :noway:
  • Arrabindi
    Arrabindi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Both. Trying to get fit solely for the purpose of getting shagged.

I thought the purpose was finding someone to shag with until you're fit :wink:
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    hiusz.jpg
  • dollaqie
    Options
    Now this is getting interesting:blushing: it is quite interesting to see peoples reactions to certain questions and or posts!!!!
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Fit and healthy people, coming together with mutual interests. Who'd have thought some may be attracted to others of a similar type? :noway:
    Hello sexy abs :love:
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Who cares? If people use it to flirt then it's their business surely? I mostly have women on my friends list as I have more in common with them and we have similar goals, however i'm not saying I don't notice the more attractive men who post on the forums either lol I am but human after all.