Is this a chat site to flirt on??

Options

Replies

• scottg1024
    scottg1024 Posts: 224
    Options
    This place is serious business...there's no time for flirting or sexy banter of any kind.

That being said, I'm Scott. What are you wearing?
  • staceface519
    Options
    initially thats not what this site is for but it seems that thats what people are turning it into. . .
  • sunshine2212677
    sunshine2212677 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    This actual sub forum could be considered that way. Nothing wrong with flirting. It helps self confidence which helps motivation.

yup yup!!!
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Flirting, its out and out sexual harassment, and we love it
  • TheDreadPirateRoberts
    Options
    @ the OP. No, this isnt a chat site for flirting on. However, some people use it as that.

Its a fitness site obviously. Its not "just" a weightloss site, so you end up with a lot of testosterone kicking about in some areas of the site and you have some pretty fit women. As a consequence of some of these people being single, they will flirt with each other. Also because some of the people have lost weight or have got themselves in a much better shape than they once were, they feel good about themselves and appreciate being flirted with.

Cant say I'm into flirting myself, but then I'm engaged. I think its okay as long as both people are single. I do have an issue with people complaining about their marriages and then flirting, but thats just me.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    NO IT MOST CERTAINLY IS NOT!!!

See there isn't a chat function. First they gotta install one of those. Then yes, without question.
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Geesh.

I don't understand how people can complain about the flavour of a board or the tone. The "If people keep flirting I'm LEAVING!" whine is terribly juvenile.

If you do not want to flirt, do not flirt.

If you want to flirt, and you are a woman, flirt with me. :)

:D
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    Try Myspace. I hear all the hotties hang there.
    i-still-creep-on-your-myspace-thumb.jpg

Last I checked this site was called myFITNESSpal not find-me-some-sexy-time-flirty-pals

I know plenty of people do it here and for some it's motivating but personally, don't come to the site with the sole intent of flirting or dating.
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    @ the OP. No, this isnt a chat site for flirting on. However, some people use it as that.

Its a fitness site obviously. Its not "just" a weightloss site, so you end up with a lot of testosterone kicking about in some areas of the site and you have some pretty fit women. As a consequence of some of these people being single, they will flirt with each other. Also because some of the people have lost weight or have got themselves in a much better shape than they once were, they feel good about themselves and appreciate being flirted with.

Cant say I'm into flirting myself, but then I'm engaged. I think its okay as long as both people are single. I do have an issue with people complaining about their marriages and then flirting, but thats just me.
    Its ok for married people to flirt ya know... Im happily married and flirt its just light hearted banter nothing more.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Flirting, its out and out sexual harassment, and we love it

EXACTLY!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Is this site intended to pick up people and flirt with, just asking>>>>

There is a group in the Group Forums, where they are actively trading phone numbers, adresses and preferences. The Moderator is then matching people up based on compatability and location. You have to be invited and if you don't hook up by the third suggestion, you get booted.

It's awesome.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    *Puts his pants back on as 3 MFP members walk out smiling* Of Course not!! What would make you think it is?
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Geesh.

I don't understand how people can complain about the flavour of a board or the tone. The "If people keep flirting I'm LEAVING!" whine is terribly juvenile.

How YOU doin', handsome? :heart:

Heh.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    *Puts his pants back on as 3 MFP members walk out smiling* Of Course not!! What would make you think it is?

:grumble: sonofab can at least leave a guy cab fare I tell ya.....
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Geesh.

Heh.

may i run my fingers through that gorgeous hair?
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I'll admit it. I'm just here for the sex.
  • leilamarchi
    Options
    Fit and healthy people, coming together with mutual interests. Who'd have thought some may be attracted to others of a similar type? :noway:
    Hello sexy abs :love:

/Joey mode on

How you doin..

/Joey mode off

^This^ LOL

I only have three friends on MFP so far and they're all women, so not a lot of flirting. But if someone told me "hey, you look great," or even "hang in there, sure you screwed up and ate way too much today, but tomorrow's a new day and you're a cutie!," I wouldn't say no. I'll admit to being a flirt; it's fun as long as it doesn't turn into sexual harassment, but so far I haven't seen that in the MFP community.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    It's either a place to flirt, get healthy or .... no, not that.

whine.jpg

The place is what you make of it.
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Geesh.

Heh.

may i run my fingers through that gorgeous hair?

Jules, my love, any time, any place. :flowerforyou: