• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    don't worry OP. you're safe.
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Subject of this thread should be re-named:

Is this a chat site to create subjects ending with a preposition?
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    It is whatever people want it to be. For me, it's a place where I log my food, get encouragement from my friends, chat in mail to my friends, share my story and my pictures, give/take advice and if people want to flirt then it's nobody else's business. It's not as if that's what anyone is solely here to do...
  • LifeChangingExp8512
    Options
    Geesh.

I don't understand how people can complain about the flavour of a board or the tone. The "If people keep flirting I'm LEAVING!" whine is terribly juvenile.

If you do not want to flirt, do not flirt.

If you want to flirt, and you are a woman, flirt with me. :)

:D

How YOU doin', handsome? :heart:

Heh.

may i run my fingers through that gorgeous hair?

Jules, my love, any time, any place. :flowerforyou:

I have this unbelievable urge to watch this... Do u ladies mind? :flowerforyou:
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    That's the beauty of the sub boards. They can be general and not fitness related. If people don't like it, they can stick to the other more relevant boards. :drinker:
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Geesh.

I don't understand how people can complain about the flavour of a board or the tone. The "If people keep flirting I'm LEAVING!" whine is terribly juvenile.

Why helloooo, luv. lol...
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Geesh.

<whine> If someone doesn't start flirting with me, I'm leaving.
    Want to share a virtual cookie cutie?
  • stu_j_lfc
    stu_j_lfc Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    don't worry OP. you're safe.

Harsh, but that made me lmao!
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    That's the beauty of the sub boards. They can be general and not fitness related. If people don't like it, they can stick to the other more relevant boards. :drinker:

^^This.

IMHO, I find that the more fitness relevant topics are found on the specific, "diet and exercise" and "motivation" section of the boards. I pop in here when I want to be distracted, or entertained. There were many times when I didn't like the topic or didn't want to participate, and I just exercised my option to move on. It's like complaining about the risque channels on TV. If you don't like it, click to the next one. I takes a minimal amount of effort to do so.
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    This place is serious business...there's no time for flirting or sexy banter of any kind.

That being said, I'm Scott. What are you wearing?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    waaaah I don't want anyone to flirt with anyone else! A forum should NOT be similar to real life People should only talk about weight loss and that's it waaaah

No offense, but if you don't like flirting, or it's detrimental to your progress, then don't do it. I don't care what other people do on here. That's their business. I use the forums as a tool, and a distraction at work. I'm not here to flirt, but I don't let it get me down.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Is this site intended to pick up people and flirt with, just asking>>>>

Everyone uses it for varying priorities, is that ok with you as long as you are allowed to prioritize it how you want? Or are you just trying to pick a fight with the flirts instead of working out?
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    The only people who complain about it being slightly flirtatious at times is those who don't get any.. Simple!

lol thats exactly what I was thinking but didn't dare say it haha
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    If it's not, then I've got all the wrong people on my friends list! I've sent about half of the people on my FL nekkid pictures already....I KNEW the name was deceiving! MFP, I thought it was My Flirting Partners. Guess I need to go back to the drawing board.
  • moaniecracker
    Options
    You mean to tell me people flirt want want to get laid? :noway: Oh dear lord, what is the world coming to?
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Secrets out, This site was actually created by Naughty by Nature to be the reprise for O.P.P . So without further adew here we go

'M-F-P how can I explain it? I take it frame by frame yeah. To have you all jumping how shall I say it? M is for my, F is for favorite and the P well that's not that simple. It's sorta like another way to call a cat a kitty, there's five little letters that I'm missing here, bus' it.'

You're Welcome
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    If someone flirts with you at the grocery store will you stop going?
  • Iceman1800
    Iceman1800 Posts: 476
    Options
    If it's not, then I've got all the wrong people on my friends list! I've sent about half of the people on my FL nekkid pictures already....I KNEW the name was deceiving! MFP, I thought it was My Flirting Partners. Guess I need to go back to the drawing board.
    I haven't received my pics yet babe ;)
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Secrets out, This site was actually created by Naughty by Nature to be the reprise for O.P.P . So without further adew here we go

'M-F-P how can I explain it? I take it frame by frame yeah. To have you all jumping how shall I say it? M is for my, F is for favorite and the P well that's not that simple. It's sorta like another way to call a cat a kitty, there's five little letters that I'm missing here, bus' it.'

You're Welcome

:drinker:
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    costanzaPopcorn.gif