Is this a chat site to flirt on??

Options

Replies

• Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Who cares? If people use it to flirt then it's their business surely? I mostly have women on my friends list as I have more in common with them and we have similar goals, however i'm not saying I don't notice the more attractive men who post on the forums either lol I am but human after all.

Exactly!

And it works both ways - check out my wall for the last few months - lots and lots of post from women complimenting me...

...and whats wrong with people finding others attractive?
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Fit and healthy people, coming together with mutual interests. Who'd have thought some may be attracted to others of a similar type? :noway:
    Hello sexy abs :love:

/Joey mode on

How you doin..

/Joey mode off
  • Iceman1800
    Iceman1800 Posts: 476
    Options
    This actual sub forum could be considered that way. Nothing wrong with flirting. It helps self confidence which helps motivation.
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with flirting. It helps self confidence which helps motivation.

Yep!
  • Iceman1800
    Options

Yep!
    thanks for agreeing with me sexy :). See what I did there? Lol
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Fit and healthy people, coming together with mutual interests. Who'd have thought some may be attracted to others of a similar type? :noway:
    Hello sexy abs :love:

/Joey mode on

How you doin..

/Joey mode off
    :happy:
    Lol
  • Janet9906
    Options

Yep!

I did, I catch on pretty quick.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Nope, I don;t think it is. But if it helps some people in their journey whynot?
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options

Yep!

TRUE!!! :laugh: :love: :bigsmile:
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    A lot of us have worked really hard to get where we are. A little ego boost now and then never hurt. I'm married and would never cheat on my wife but a little flirting is fun.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much with everyone else. It's all in god fun, and it's nice to be around people that you know are on the same journey as you. Besides, if you don't want to get involved with the flirting, you don't have to :-)
  • Iceman1800
    Options

Yep!

smart and sexy (I checked out your pics)
  • Janet9906
    Options

Yep!

smart and sexy (I checked out your pics)

:blushing:

See...flirting 101!! :laugh:
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    Ugh! I hate these posts...yet i keep clicking and reading ...:huh:
  • KharismaticKayteh
    KharismaticKayteh Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Both. Trying to get fit solely for the purpose of getting shagged.
    I thought the purpose was finding someone to shag with until you're fit :wink:
    Oh-h-h. Touche~! I believe I heard recently of a woman who was several hundred pounds - she lost a lot of her weight by gettin' intimate with her husband twice daily. Could have been totally made up, but that does sound like an effective plan.
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    If this site becomes a primary "pick-up site", I'm out. If that was something I wanted that I'd look elsewhere.

I agree with that statement, Im here to loose weight and get fit with help of others that are in the same boat as me or that already reached their goal.

Then thats what YOU should use it for. If other people choose to use it to flirt that really their buisness and not yours.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I guess it's just all about what you want out of it. Trying to get fit or trying to get shagged?

Getting shagged is a very good way to burn calories! It will get you fit.
  • stu_j_lfc
    stu_j_lfc Posts: 37 Member
    Options

Yep!

TRUE!!! :laugh: :love: :bigsmile:

Exactly, nice legs btw! :p Lol
  • sunshine2212677
    sunshine2212677 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    i use it for support and chatting about mutual bits ad bobs, but hey... if anyone feels they'd like to flirt with me, BRING IT ON!!!!
    lol
    :tongue:
  • dansls1
    dansls1 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I guess it's just all about what you want out of it. Trying to get fit or trying to get shagged?

Shagging is certainly an exercise that can help you keep fit ;)