Is this a chat site to flirt on??

Options

Replies

• KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Is this site intended to pick up people and flirt with, just asking>>>>

Everyone uses it for varying priorities, is that ok with you as long as you are allowed to prioritize it how you want? Or are you just trying to pick a fight with the flirts instead of working out?

Let's examine this more Yoovie... who are 'the flirts' exactly? I need new friends.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    The only people who complain about it being slightly flirtatious at times is those who don't get any.. Simple!

lol thats exactly what I was thinking but didn't dare say it haha

THIS
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    If this site becomes a primary "pick-up site", I'm out. If that was something I wanted that I'd look elsewhere.

I agree with that statement, Im here to loose weight and get fit with help of others that are in the same boat as me or that already reached their goal.

There are a lot of GOOD things about this site, don't leave just because the forums get outta hand!!! :) Just ignore them!!
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    If this site becomes a primary "pick-up site", I'm out. If that was something I wanted that I'd look elsewhere.

I agree with that statement, Im here to loose weight and get fit with help of others that are in the same boat as me or that already reached their goal.

SO wait, I'm a bit confused, should we be talking you out of this or helping with the walk through on how to delete your profile?
  • kobashi
    kobashi Posts: 164
    Options

No
  • randy0987
    randy0987 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    this site is for both everyone want to know that someone noticed there progress and leave an awesome slightly flirty remark
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Ugh! I hate these posts...yet i keep clicking and reading ...:huh:

So what time do you eat lunch? :wink:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

Everyone uses it for varying priorities, is that ok with you as long as you are allowed to prioritize it how you want? Or are you just trying to pick a fight with the flirts instead of working out?

Let's examine this more Yoovie... who are 'the flirts' exactly? I need new friends.

who me? I dont know any flirtatious people. Im just here to track my diet coke and celery sticks while I watch Judge Judy from the elliptical.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

There is a group in the Group Forums, where they are actively trading phone numbers, adresses and preferences. The Moderator is then matching people up based on compatability and location. You have to be invited and if you don't hook up by the third suggestion, you get booted.

It's awesome.

Is it only for single people or can married people join? :tongue:
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    No it is a place to waste too much time and while you are at it hopefully you lose some weight.
  • yoovie
    Options

There are a lot of GOOD things about this site, don't leave just because the forums get outta hand!!! :) Just ignore them!!

THERE'S FLIRTING IN MY FREE WORKOUT TRACKER SITE. I QUIT. I CANT GET IN SHAPE THIS WAY. HOW LUDICROUS. IM LEAVING AND I REFUSE TO GET HEALTHY IN THAT MANNER.

*goes to KFC*
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    It depends on how you use it. People hook up all the time in real and online in gyms in grocery stores, it is part of life real and virtual. Personally I am here to look at all the hot bods and drool.. oops I did not mean to admit that. Actually I am here to track my food and exercise, support and be supported in what has been the most difficult thing in my life for 15 years. Losing weight and getting back to fitness. So really it is what it is and what people make of it.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    THERE'S FLIRTING IN MY FREE WORKOUT TRACKER SITE. I QUIT. I CANT GET IN SHAPE THIS WAY. HOW LUDICROUS. IM LEAVING AND I REFUSE TO GET HEALTHY IN THAT MANNER.

*goes to KFC*

Mmmmm. Original Recipe for me thanks. :tongue:
  • yoovie
    Options

*goes to KFC*

what no spicy?
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Flirting is fine. Creeps trying to do more than flirting is not fine.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

*goes to KFC*

what no spicy?

I figured you would be all the spicy I need. :wink:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    I guess it's just all about what you want out of it. Trying to get fit or trying to get shagged?
    Both. Trying to get fit solely for the purpose of getting shagged.

word. haha.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Flirting is fine. Creeps trying to do more than flirting is not fine.

You are referring to both men and women, right?
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Geesh.

I don't understand how people can complain about the flavour of a board or the tone. The "If people keep flirting I'm LEAVING!" whine is terribly juvenile.

If you do not want to flirt, do not flirt.

If you want to flirt, and you are a woman, flirt with me. :)

:D

How YOU doin', handsome? :heart:

Heh.

may i run my fingers through that gorgeous hair?

Jules, my love, any time, any place. :flowerforyou:

Wow Sounds like this thread is going to have folks having a good time!!! BROWN CHICKEN BROWN COW

ohheyyyyy care to make a Julie sammich?

SAAAAWWWEEETTTTT!!!!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

*goes to KFC*

*round of applause*