Replies

• Wintertexan97
    Wintertexan97 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    bump
  • unsound
    unsound Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wanted to add that I never heard the expression HSP before. To be honest, at first I thought you (the OP) were making a peculiar joke. But after a bit of Googling, I'm starting to suspect that I may fall into the same category. It's not a clinical concept I'm familiar with, but in going to try to learn more. Thanks.
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    Options
    I lost on 1200 (+exercise cal) as well (slow loss, 30 pounds over a year) and when I hit my goal (131, 5'7) I starting doing 1550 (+exercise calories.) I am a SAHM too but I get 40 mins a day walking because of taking my kids to school and back + around the house stuff. Every once in a while when we aren't broke I will get a yoga or pure barre groupon or something but nothing regular. It's been a couple months and I have maintained. It made me nervous too but I get less nervous as time goes on. Don't be nervous, plus you can always change it later if it isn't working for you.

It's easy to add an extra 300 cal too, a serving of grapes and 1/4th cup of walnuts = 300 cal. LOL
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Here's my take...

You obviously know how to restrict your diet. You know how to do the hard part. The worst case scenario is you pack on a few pounds and have to take it back off. You've been successful at it already. Nothing to fear. Give it a month before you judge the pounds though. Your body may need time to adjust...or it may not.