2 Years on MFP & Hosting a GIVEAWAY to show thanks! Pix too!

Options

Replies

• hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Way to go!
  • lemanda
    lemanda Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Everytime I read one of your posts, I am so inspired! You are such an inspiration to us moms trying to lose that baby belly.
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so healthy & strong!!! Congrats!!
  • lisasosweet
    lisasosweet Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow thats great! I hope to be where you are one day. I am new to the site & looking to lose another 130 lbs.
  • barbie1000
    barbie1000 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    First I want to thank you for giving back. It's funny that you and I were the same weight, 217 pounds. I have changed my eating habits and started to work out in Sept. 2011. I have lost 50 pounds, 18.5 inches and am stronger now than I ever have been. Right at this point I am struggling severly and have been at a sandstill for 2 months and am frustrated and depressed over it. My exercise is excellent and burn calories every day of the week. I am feeling more hungry than I ever have since I started this journey.
    My email address is cool-canines@shaw.ca.

Thanks for your story and I am hoping it wil inspire me.
    barbie1000
    Barb
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! I clicked on your profile and see you live in Mobile, Al. My husband has been applying for jobs in that area, we hear its a beautiful place to live. I hope the hurricane hasn't caused you much trouble!
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW! Well done!
  • AviaBatyah
    AviaBatyah Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Dear you look so good and strong. I am proud of all that you have accomplished. Showing others no matter if you have kids, work, and schooling you can put time in for yourself :)
  • baileyew27
    Options
    Way to go! your shoulder picture is very inspiring! I love the fact that you make time for yourself but in the end its knowing in the long run you will have more time for your family. Great job!
  • clare_smiles
    clare_smiles Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    So Impressed with your progress! I'm your height and never imagined I could be 136. I hope to achieve it! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • bima80
    bima80 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look awsome and you did it in only 8 months... WOW I'm afraid that i will never meet my goal.. I know I shouldn't think like that but its been a long on going batlle.
  • hayleymc3
    hayleymc3 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    That last picture SLAYED me, lady! You have done such an amazing job, and I just love seeing how much happier you look in the after pictures. The kind of determination you have is priceless.

AMAZING job. :smile:
  • starrlette
    Options
    All I can say is WOW, you look absolutely amazing! You truly are an inspiration.
  • mtcHavingItAll
    mtcHavingItAll Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You are truly an amazing woman, both inside and out. Besides looking absolutely fantastic, you have a heart of gold! Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity in paying it forward. I am sure the lucky winners will be forever grateful. Thanks for sharing your story. You are such an inspiration and I hope to be where you are someday in the not too distant future. :smile:
  • Deb_smiles
    Deb_smiles Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am blown away by your transformation, but more by your heart! Thank you so much for the encouragement! It doesn't matter if I am chosen or not. I just wanted you to know that you are be~you~tiful! Thanks for warming my heart!
  • midoswife
    midoswife Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    wow u r an amazing person :) i wanna look like u one day.
  • Chiquita_Bonita
    Options
    Wow!! Great work, you look fab:)
  • Nhh2012
    Nhh2012 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow...congrats!
  • mimigyal
    mimigyal Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    loving the twilight shirt in the first pic, lol. You really do look great though, congrats!
  • cowsstealmythong
    cowsstealmythong Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wow. You did an amazing job. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!