2 Years on MFP & Hosting a GIVEAWAY to show thanks! Pix too!

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    My style is looking great at any age. You certainly ROCK the body of yours!
  • mudar146
    mudar146 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Look at how freakin toned you are!! You look amazing! Doing this giveaway is a brilliant idea and so so sweet! Keep up the hard work and inspiring others!!
    CHEERS!!!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! How very nice of you to pay it forward. Certainly karma will reward you, although I know that's not your motivation.

Regarding the giveway - I hope it comes with a guarantee that my abs would look just like yours!
  • fitnessyeoja
    fitnessyeoja Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    congrats on your success!
  • pajomu
    pajomu Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing! Congratulations on your success! You are an inspiration!
  • Mommagoose4
    Mommagoose4 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration.
    I myself started this journey March 5th - in 5 months I lost 62 lbs.
    August I have lost all motivation and gained back a few lbs
    but I start again fresh Sept 6th.
    Thank you for your story.
  • jayne12469
    jayne12469 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look INCREDIBLE! Thanks for the inspiration! :-)
  • shenitamo
    shenitamo Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Ok, that is AMAZING! It is funny how similiar our stories are...EVERYTHING minus the children...which adds such a higher level to what you've accomplished after being pregnant and caring for 4 children...WELL DONE! I feel like many teachers are overweight because we focus on helping evryone else besides ourselves. Thanks for helping yourself AND paying it forward! I hope to be in the same position one day. Kudos to you and good luck this school year ;-)
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!! I'm so excited to see so many people pumped up about getting healthy! I started the original thread last night around 11pm and it has already hit 500 posts and carried over! Woo hoo! Cheers to you all! :drinker:
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I had my baby last year in December and I'm trying to lose the rest of this weight and get ABS!!! You are an inspiration :)
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i might steal you idea once i hit goal my friend...you rock for doing this and i am very proud to call you friend.....
    denise :)
  • glossybl3
    Options
    wow! you look incredibly amazing. since u are at maintenance do you still log your food? if yes, would you ever be comfortable staying away from mfp ever? what i mean is not logging food ?
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Yes, I still log every day (for the most part). It's what works for me and I feel like if it ain't broke, don't fix it! Knowledge is power and this is a powerful tool to keep me informed about my health. It isn't an obligation and I love to log. :)
  • dsmease7
    dsmease7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Your story & transformation is very inspiring! You are rocking that new healthy body:) Thank you for posting:)
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    This just beautiful...I am not a mother but it is just as inspiring to know that this can be done period..Healthier is definitely the way and paying it forward you have done that just went the story!! Thanks so much...Amazing 2yrs here and the hardwork to show for it....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!