2 Years on MFP & Hosting a GIVEAWAY to show thanks! Pix too!

Options

Replies

• Reesecup312
    Reesecup312 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! I have been here for 5 months and I have many more to go. I hope to look half as good as you when I reach goal!! Thank you for doing this!! :flowerforyou:
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have had an amazing transformation!! Thanks for sharing your story, encouragement and paying it forward!!
  • jerseyjenus
    jerseyjenus Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! You look strong & healthy.
  • Michelle650
    Options
    You look amazing! I think you are an inspiration to all who are on this journey, whether they have 1 or 100 ponds to shed! I have struggled with losing weight for the last year and a half and would love these DVDs to keep me even more motivated! Congrats!
  • jreeves628
    jreeves628 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are amazing! You have inspired me to do something similar when I reach my final goal. :)
  • ArmyWifePagano
    ArmyWifePagano Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    This is pretty awesome! You look amazeballs! I've started using my Tae Bo again, but I wouldn't mind trying Denise Austin DVD's either. Very sweet to pay-it-forward. =]
  • sarbar71
    sarbar71 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look incredible, and your story gives me hope that perhaps if I just stick with this, I too may reach my goal. Thanks for sharing your story - fun way to "pay it forward" too. Awesome!!
  • mindygood
    mindygood Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Love the pics... I am a working mom and thought abs like that were only a dream... A am striving each day to get to that point.. seeing this is truely inspirational... way to go!!!:drinker:
  • dawLs
    dawLs Posts: 84
    Options
    Holy moly! You look fabulous!
  • joyfulteach
    joyfulteach Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!! Did you use these videos? If do they definitely work!!!
  • checof
    checof Posts: 114
    Options
    You look beautiful and healthy and very happy. Congratulations on reaching your goal! This is very inspiring. ^_^
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration! Keep up the great work!
  • Marlys101
    Marlys101 Posts: 100
    Options
    Wow...awesome and congratulations! You look great. I've lost weight but am soooo not physically fit as you are.
    Marlys
  • cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Nice Work!
  • bkw2488
    bkw2488 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Congrats on success, and great idea
  • dlangenfeld
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You look amazing!!
  • Fox_n_sox
    Fox_n_sox Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Great job & especially maintaining! Your a wonderful inspiration. I am not that over weight, but I am very curvy and have been that way since I hit High school. I lack motivation and I seriously just need that umph of motivation or a swift kick in the *kitten*. Either way, congrats on your progress!
  • reashamoriba
    reashamoriba Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You look great
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. You look absolutely phenomenal. Congratulations on your success. I hope I can be in your shoes a year or so from now. What a great idea, too! Thanks for sharing your success!
  • TabethaH5
    Options
    WTG! One day Ill be in your place and be a better person for it. Thank you for you story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!