2 Years on MFP & Hosting a GIVEAWAY to show thanks! Pix too!

Options

Replies

• Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    awesome transformation, you are an inspiration!!!
  • kvanderbeek1
    kvanderbeek1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your story really hits home and inspires me to keep going. I have four kids as well and I work full-time. In January I had a heart attack. I didn't have high blood pressure or bad cholesterol but had a heart attack. I was about 195 lb at that time. While I was obviously overweight and in the obese category my doc was very surprised I had the attack. Now I'm down to 165 and continuing on my journey. Stories like yours are very inspiring and remind a bit of my life. Congrats on your success of your life change and good luck maintaining.
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results and a wonderful gesture...
  • Kimber415
    Kimber415 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Fantasitc!! I just finished month one and am hoping month two shows me even more success. CONGRATS!!
  • petiteLady89
    petiteLady89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Great transformation and you're truly an inspiration! :)
  • BGingerich
    BGingerich Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are inspiring!
  • mlmedina12
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss, you look awesome!
  • blascott
    blascott Posts: 14
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome!
  • KrysGettinFit
    KrysGettinFit Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Your post is amazing! Congratulations to you! What a phenomenal job you have done. Really, YOU look amazing and are such an inspiration!
  • Cdpemberton
    Cdpemberton Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great Job. That's very nice of you.
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    You look great
  • Kimber415
    Kimber415 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • kimboj41
    kimboj41 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am not posting because I want a chance to win a package.....I am posting because you are such an inspiration to so many, I have a family history of stroke and diabetes and I joined this site so that I could decrease my chances of developing these diseases. Keep up the good work with maintaining.....and thank you.
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Inspirational
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Your an inspiration to us all!! Great Job!

Are these the DVDs you used?
  • Twinzmom1000
    Twinzmom1000 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm also a busy mother to B/G twins who just started school, and I work full-time. I appreciate your post...it inspired me to keep going! Thanks...and congratulations!! Oh....and pick me! lol
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    :smile: You look great! And your post is great timing as seeing the great results you have gotten gives me great motivation! Question: are those the workout DVD's you used?

Great job and congrats!!!

Suzi
  • Tiffani1985
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Way to go. You are an inspiration to me as of right now. I have a 16 month old daughter and I am trying really hard to shed the weight. I have been eating right cutting out all my sodas and working out. I have loss a total of 10 pounds in about a month. My goal weight is 155 so I have 30 more pounds to go. I know now I can get my body back the way it use to look. Thanks for the post and I am really inspired by you.
  • GrammaBonnie
    GrammaBonnie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have obviously worked hard, and have done a tremendous job in rebuilding your body! But even more, I love the "pay it forward" idea! Brilliant and generous! I am impressed, and hope I can do the same thing for someone else some day. :)
  • jedwards7425
    jedwards7425 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You have done an amazing job of reinventing yourself! You look fantastic! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

I have been on MFP for about 15 months and have lost around 100 pounds. This site really does work. I love the friends you make and have found that I really NEED the support that those friends give me each and every day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!