Fall is coming!

1235»

Replies

• capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Fall is when my favorite beers start reappearing on the shelves. Plus, there's nothign like hiking in the crisp morning air.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    So I'm getting impatient for Summer to end here. I hate summer. I hate being hot all the time and paying so much for AC. I am definitely looking forward to Fall...Anybody else? These are the things I miss most...

1.) Sweaters-comfy, cozy and CUTE
    2.) Jeans...all the time. No more shorts. Blah (mostly because I'm very pale and have a hard time tanning...always embarassing.)
    3.) Eggnog....(Whoa whoa...light version)-especially in coffee.
    3.) making Fall/Winter treats like pumpkin bread, pies, homemade soups and stews....
    4.) Watching Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea with my sisters...an autumn tradition on labor day...we used to watch it every year-my mom always made caramel apples that weekend...
    5.) The beautiful fall colors outside
    6.) Cool days-seeing my breath in the air while clutching my piping hot red-eye with steamed eggnog (I'm detecting a theme)

ANybody else? I'm so psyched for days when I need at least a light jacket outside :(

ME! ME! ME!

I love fall! Spring is my favorite, but fall is my second favorite! I love watching the leaves on the trees changing color and fresh pumpkin!

And I love the Anne series too!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Fall is when my favorite beers start reappearing on the shelves. Plus, there's nothign like hiking in the crisp morning air.

Oh this too! Schlafly Pumpkin Ale is awesome! It's the only ale I drink.
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    I'd love if we could go right from Fall back into Spring.

I do enjoy Fall though. Boots, campfires, pumpkin everything, hot cider, hayrides and HALLOWEEN!!!
  • tri10806
    tri10806 Posts: 192 Member
    I picked up some Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale last week on my way home from a run. They had Shock Top Pumpkin Wheat; but it wasn't cold so I didn't grab any.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Fall is coming!

memes-winter-is-coming-eventually.jpg