New Years Challenge

Options

Replies

• renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Never got on the treadmill today, but did make it out to aerobics class tonight - was ran as a boot camp - burnt 398 calories, arms and legs are still burning.
  • lambing05
    Options
    Feeling low today.The scale is being brutal today. I feel like I gain and lose the same pound over and over again. I go up to 177 than get back down to 176. I haven't gotten any lower than that in a month. I'm gonna keep going but it really does get discouraging sometimes. I don't know if I am doing something wrong or if I'm just in a plateau.

I hope everyone else is having better luck than I am myself!

same here.. havent move my *kitten* since monday.. and i've been eating sweet oh my gee.... maybe later after work im gonna finish my exercise.. what's important is you dont quit.. get back get back...
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feeling low today.The scale is being brutal today. I feel like I gain and lose the same pound over and over again. I go up to 177 than get back down to 176. I haven't gotten any lower than that in a month. I'm gonna keep going but it really does get discouraging sometimes. I don't know if I am doing something wrong or if I'm just in a plateau.

I hope everyone else is having better luck than I am myself!

same here.. havent move my *kitten* since monday.. and i've been eating sweet oh my gee.... maybe later after work im gonna finish my exercise.. what's important is you dont quit.. get back get back...
    Worse again... I did an early weigh in... And ive gained 3pound... Hope its just water weight
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Got my exercise in this morning. Boy these early mornings are hard to get up at 4:30 a.m. so that I can get to the gym by 5:00 a.m. But when I get there I am good and I feel so much better all day when I get the exercise done. It's just getting up and getting ready to go. :smile:

Admiring you right now :)
  • Roguecircuit75
    Roguecircuit75 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes yes yes!!! Count me in, girl :) I could use the support and motivation! The holidays are always hard to get through - this year I'd like to continue the weight loss trend and not GAIN for the holidays!
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Remember everyone tomorrow is weigh in! Also remember our mini-challenge for this week was to stay under our calories 2 out of 3 days of the weekend! I know we can do this!

I will hopefully have the spreadsheet and new mini challenges up by Saturday evening!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Hey! if you are still accepting people I'd be interested! I agree that having challenges like this really helps with motivation and accountability!! :smile:
  • Collidoscopekid
    Options
    Hey! if you are still accepting people I'd be interested! I agree that having challenges like this really helps with motivation and accountability!! :smile:

I am still accepting people! I need a start weight and goal weight though! We weigh in on Fridays! I post a spreadsheet with weights and a mini challenge on Saturdays!
  • Collidoscopekid
    Options
    Yes yes yes!!! Count me in, girl :) I could use the support and motivation! The holidays are always hard to get through - this year I'd like to continue the weight loss trend and not GAIN for the holidays!

I need a start weight and goal weight for the spreadsheet!
  • JourneyOfaVirgo
    JourneyOfaVirgo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Id like to do this challenge!
    SW:297.6
    GW:273.0
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hello people! :)

My weigh-in 3 - Sept. 28: 170 (=1lb down).

Mini-challenge 1 (special work out): big fail.

Mini-challenge 2 (under cal goal 2 days out of 3 at the end of the week): completed.

xx
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Todays weigh in:
    Massive fail for me 184lbs

Hope I just gained a lb of muscle
  • bebifal
    Options
    Weigh in 180.6. Not a big loss but I'll take it
  • MNJohn0
    MNJohn0 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Start weight 9/5 = 190
    Current weight 9/27 = 200
    Target weight 1/1 = 170
  • ingalynn
    ingalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    CW 173.9.
    Loss this week: .5
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    I had a great week! My blood sugar #s were great all week. :happy:
    I'm down to 270.
    Meal plan & a little time on the treadmill... who would have thought. :laugh:
    Keeping my diabetes under controll is my goal, the weight loss is a bonus.
  • shellydd
    shellydd Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    cw:197
    loss: 1.5

i keep referring to this as my roller coaster ride. last night was a struggle to keep on. it feels good this a.m. keep up the great work everyone
  • smit6211
    Options
    My weight for this week stayed the same...185! :(

I started the 30 Day Shred this week so I thought I would lose some weight, but I am not! I don't know why I can't seem to lose any weight. I have been kind of eating bad but I thought with as much exercise as I have been doing I would lose some weight. Since I've seen on here people telling people to eat their calories back. I think that doesn't work for me. :(

Next Week will be better hopefully.
  • araxiedyck
    araxiedyck Posts: 127 Member
    Options
  • fat2fit4good
    Options
    CW: 250.8 Thanks again for this fantastic challenge and all the work you put into it!!!