New Years Challenge

Options

Replies

• Biodemon
    Biodemon Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    My weigh in: 178.4 :3 Lost 2.2 lbs. :D And the mini challenge, I believe I also managed a few days on staying under my calories.
  • Blondie__79
    Blondie__79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am interested to doing this as I could really do with some motivation am I too late to start?
  • cautwell
    cautwell Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    hi weigh in: 127, the same. wah wah :grumble: I should be thankful though because I made the mistake of checking the scale a couple of times during the week and thought I was a gain for this week for sure. NSVs, stamina and agility is increasing!! (big ones for me) and old clothes seeming to look a tad more flattering!!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Well I was very disappointed today, I expected my weight to be up a little this week seeing I lost 2 pounds last week. And yesturday it was, it was 156.4, so up a pound. But today it was 158. I know that it is water weight, but really, come on. I have been staying within my calories, but havent been eating very healthy - so I will have to work on that this week.

So weight this week is 158.
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    CW: 158.8
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I am at 203.4lbs this week.

Just a little loss. But I learned a lot this week about eating back calories (seems it does not work for me!), I can do 5 km ( I am just not happy with the speed, but I will speed up!) and who the hell cares about the scale, when you can buy clothes one size smaller * happydance*

Thanks for the mini challenges, I also added some strength training and on some days I stayed under my calorie goal.
  • nicole_mi
    nicole_mi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in, if you're still accepting new people. I started the diet on 15/09/2012 and I need to stay motivated for longer as I have a lot of weight to lose. My target weight is 127 lbs, so I'll be "half" the woman I am now :)
    SW: 242.5 lbs
    CW: 232.8 lbs
  • evoke45
    evoke45 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    No change this week (thankfully.) Weigh in is 152. Hope to be at 150 mark 140s next week!!
  • jlsoules
    jlsoules Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My weight for this week stayed the same...185! :(

I started the 30 Day Shred this week so I thought I would lose some weight, but I am not! I don't know why I can't seem to lose any weight. I have been kind of eating bad but I thought with as much exercise as I have been doing I would lose some weight. Since I've seen on here people telling people to eat their calories back. I think that doesn't work for me. :(

Next Week will be better hopefully.

Remember it takes the body a little while to catch up too though. I started eating better and jazzercising at the same time, it took four weeks before the scale started moving. You have to give the body time. Doing 30DS is building muscle too which weighs more than fat. Your body has to adjust to that before you will notice a change on that scale. I tell myself now, it doesn't matter so much what the scale says. People can't see the scale, they see me. I'm losing inches like crazy!! 10" total head to toe so far but only 8 lbs in 2 months. I'm okay with it, I'm down a pant/shirt size and only getting smaller. I can feel it! The scale will catch up in time. Keep on going!! You're doing the right thing!
  • jlsoules
    jlsoules Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My weigh in today = 194.8
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I am interested to doing this as I could really do with some motivation am I too late to start?

You can still join.I need a start and goal weight for the spreadsheet though!
  • Calderon46
    Calderon46 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Start weight 215 lbs
    Last week's weight 210 lbs
    Today's weight 206.8 lbs

I've lost 3.2lbs this week yippee!

It was hard work with this week's challenge. I completed the challenge, by working on my legs all week, doing squat thrusts, lunges and walking up stairs. Phew !
  • jacquel13
    jacquel13 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    CW: 182.6 Woot! That's down 2.8 from last week.

I had a rough weekend last weekend, and ended up more or less not logging 2 days. Bah. Hopefully this week will be better in that regard! I did manage to workout every.single.day, and that helped a lot.

Jackie
  • namaste321
    namaste321 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    SW: 240
    CW: 228

Yay!!!
  • mommahix
    mommahix Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    cw:156.8
    of course I am sick right now and spent the whole night throwing up sooo I'm sure it is dehydration
  • Callean321
    Callean321 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    267 AGAIN!!!! I haven't been doing well at all :(
  • JourneyOfaVirgo
    JourneyOfaVirgo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    9/28/2012 Weigh-in
    SW:297.6
    CW:295.5(-2.1Lbs)
  • sboo
    sboo Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Weigh in: 201.4lbs this morning. 199 it's so close, it's laughing at me........
  • princessekrystale
    Options
    Weigh in today: 221.8 :)
  • mindy_moorehead
    Options
    Sorry I didnt get home last night until late but my weigh in weight as of yesterday morning was 202! And I have already reached my non weight goal of fitting into a size 14 jeans :)))))))))_They are actually already a little big!!!!!! So just 3 pounds to reach my weight goal!!!!!