Options
    Me:4
    LNS:0
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 12,001 Member
    Options
    Me: 22
    LNS: 3

I'm always excited to see the "end-of-month" results.....
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Me: 22

Where did the month go? Hard to believe there's only 5 more nights to contend with!!
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    One day up, one day down.

Me: 17 - LNS: 9* :grumble:

Kristina, exactly what I thought. Already almost the end of the month?!? Will prepare the October thread one of these days - if I may :wink:.
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    *Love* that we're nearing the end of September - YES - it did go by quite fast!

dewdrop, please post the October link here, so I can catch up quick!

Me: 23

If I finish up with "3" at LNS, that will, officially, be my BEST months since I started this journey (nearly one year ago). Let me tell you, going from LNS approximately 50% of the time (meaning: 15 nights out of 30) and getting it down to 10% of the time, is QUITE A FEAT!

I'm *very* proud of myself!
  • gmukris
    Options
    We are all awesome! We should all be proud!

Me: 23
  • tommytorquestick
    Options
    Me:5

Thanks for letting me join, I think it's really helping me. I think tomorrow may be a cheat day, but this 'No LNS' is really going to keep it grounded.
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Me: 25*
    LNS: 1

This is first time I've had to log in. SIL worked 12 hour days since Monday, and I am helping DD with my grandkids because she went through foot surgery...on BOTH feet...OMG>..she is feeling better now, and will have her pins out sometime next week. I am ending up with a great score. I have to count one LNS...because I am being strict with myself. My daughter ordered take out food about 7pm the other night, and when we got home, I prepared my food, then chaos broke...and I didn't get to my food until 8:30pm...sigh! Normally, I would not have eaten...but was soo hungry...STILL it was after 8pm...I still didn't do badly...only ONE LNS for the month...and that was because I needed to tend to the grandkids. Lesson: EAT EARLIER...I just don't know when the grandkids will need tending. I felt sooo guilty that I was eating after 8pm...but...that is HOW SERIOUS I am about not eating after 8pm...soooo trying again in October...for a PERFECT SCORE... Everyone is doing GRRREAT!! Just keep the FOCUS and DON'T GIVE UP...if you are not happy with your scores!! Many of you are happy..and that is FANTASTIC...GOOD JOB!! :drinker:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    One day up, one day down.

Me: 18* - LNS: 9 :smile:
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Last night was the first night, in some time, that I REALLY had to "think" about what I WANTED. The urge to LNS was REALLY strong - I don't know why. Anyway, I did NOT succumb to the temptation....I realized I was NOT hungry....and I went to bed without snacking, at all.

Me: 24
  • gmukris
    Options
    Me: 24

I am aiming for this to be my best month ever!
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm back! Been away in Florida for the past 7-8 days.:glasses:

I ate too much and didn't run enough.

No idea what my score is :tongue:

But from today I am good again.

Plus in 9 days I will be running 31 miles around London for charity, so I need to get healthier again and probably shed a kg or two

Back on the peppermint teas :love:

Well done folks, people are doing really well :drinker:
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 26*
  • tommytorquestick
    Options
    Me:7

Last night was hard because it was a cheat day and because we were up late watching a movie.
  • gmukris
    Options
    Me: 25

Good job, Tommy and everyone else! Welcome back, Kate!
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 27*

CONGRATS to Everyone...ONE MORE DAY in this month for no LNS!!:drinker:
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Awesome job, all!!

Me: 26

It's a great month!
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 29*

CONGRATS to Everyone.. I'm already reporting for today...because I have to go for blood tests tomorrow...and DEFINITELY won't eat anymore tonight! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 19 - LNS: 11, I guess

October must be better! Hope to have the new thread up before you guys wake up tomorrow :wink:.
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    New month, new numbers, yay. See you over the other side ladies and Tommy :bigsmile:

Thanks dewdrop for starting a new thread:flowerforyou: