No more Late Night Snacking - September

Options

Replies

• debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Me: 17*
    LNS: 0

Just glad to report no LNS...been WAY busy over this last week-end...just nice to be accountable :) I am really changing some of my eating habits...especially where sweets are concerned...could hardly finish a bag of cracker jacks...yay...:)
  • econut2000
    econut2000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    LNS: 4
    Me: 14

INSOMNIA!!! Always, always, always a LNS trigger for me and it won out tonight :sad:

Way to kill that 28 mile run Kate!
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    LNS: 1
    ME: 18

I can report, never in my life have i been so successful like this September. I don't know why, i just have crazy motivation. That 1 LNS is when i went out and i had 2-3 more drinks than i should have had.
    I have been struggling with late night snacking for years now, it was my major diet setback.
    But now after I finish dinner (usually before 8) i just have tea and tell myself that yummy breakfast waits for me tomorrow, so i don't need to eat. I am not saying it's easy, especially since my flatmates snack on chocolates and crisps all the time, but somehow i did it!!! that means that the rest of you can surely do it.
    and every morning i get this AWESOME feeling (yay! i didn't binge yesterday)
    good luck to all of you!!! :))
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Dinner was a bit later (cooked it myself :wink:), so the point is not totally clean, but I'll still give it to myself :smile::
    Me*: 12 - LNS: 6

econut2000, today is a new day - and you're at a very good score, so don't despair :smile:.

Natasha, I :love: that morning feeling of being hungry in a good way (eating late makes me also hungry the next day, but in a king of sick&hungry way). And the feeling that you deserve breakfast... :drinker:. Congrats for having come so far! :flowerforyou:, especially with all the temptations around.

Wayaluna, Debi, Beeps, keep up the good (should I say excellent? :wink:) job!

Kate, glad the new start gave you the kick you needed :wink:. Back in the days, we used to reset the counter every time we failed. So you'd be at 1 in the middle of the month - we would only count the consecutive days. Now THAT was frustrating!!

Lula, where have you disappeared? :(
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Me: 18
    LNS: 0

Keep up the good work everyone!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 12,001 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, gmukris, your stats are AWESOME!!

Me: 15
    LNS: 3
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 13* - LNS: 6
  • gmukris
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

I have a point to LNS today, but I didn't eat much and I was mindfull about what food items I chose while at my book club meeting.

• wayaluna
    wayaluna Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have a point to LNS today, but I didn't eat much and I was mindfull about what food items I chose while at my book club meeting.

WTG on your Success!
  • wayaluna
    wayaluna Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    LNS:02

I was mindfully aware of myself sliding over my calorie limits for the day. Ugh! What can I say? Truthfully I know it was the result of too much stress too little planning and bath math on my part. I had no idea I was that far over until I entered my numbers. I was honest in my tracking. YEAH!! for honesty!:happy: I need to get moving. I slacked on the exercise today. Tomorrow Better self care is the order of the day! :flowerforyou:
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 17
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 14* - LNS: 6

I want to lower my cut-off to 8 p.m. Might only be able to start on Sun, though. Will see how that goes.
  • gmukris
    Options
    Me: 19

I'm going out to dinner with a friend tonight after my cut off time, so I'll have another point tomorrow, but I'm still really pleased with my month!
  • gmukris
    Options
    Me: 19
    LNS: 2

Had fun with my friend, didn't over eat and only drank water!
  • shedpoundsforgood
    Options
    yesi'm a9o'clock ish snacker and it really bugs me ,try hard all day then boom cravings hit at 9 grr ,so iv tried reading to stop or if that failsgo to bed lol then i can't eat .defo going to do thischallenge :)
  • Beeps2011
    Options
  • tommytorquestick
    Options
    Can I join?

My big problem is if I have a 'cheat day' I end up binging late at night when everyone is asleep. It would really help me if I didn't eat anything after a specific time that I didn't at least enter in my food log to plan what I'm going to eat.

What would be a good time to set as my deadline?
  • debilang
    Options
    LNS:02

I was mindfully aware of myself sliding over my calorie limits for the day. Ugh! What can I say? Truthfully I know it was the result of too much stress too little planning and bath math on my part. I had no idea I was that far over until I entered my numbers. I was honest in my tracking. YEAH!! for honesty!:happy: I need to get moving. I slacked on the exercise today. Tomorrow Better self care is the order of the day! :flowerforyou:

Yup WayLuna...YAY for Accountability...you are AWESOME! Thx for sharing :flowerforyou: You will WIN...cause you won't ever give up!! WtG, Buddy!! :drinker: Deb
  • debilang
    Options
    Can I join?

My big problem is if I have a 'cheat day' I end up binging late at night when everyone is asleep. It would really help me if I didn't eat anything after a specific time that I didn't at least enter in my food log to plan what I'm going to eat.

What would be a good time to set as my deadline?

WELCOME Tommy, of course you can join...this forum is one of accountability...my main goal is not to eat two hours before bed...and I don't usually eat after 8pm. Soo that is an example. Hope to see ya here with your results.
  • debilang
    Options
    yesi'm a9o'clock ish snacker and it really bugs me ,try hard all day then boom cravings hit at 9 grr ,so iv tried reading to stop or if that failsgo to bed lol then i can't eat .defo going to do thischallenge :)

Good Luck...you can DO THIS!! Just come back and stay accountable. Many of us have been on this forum for a few months...I drink tea...brush my teeth, or go to bed :laugh: Hope to see you here :flowerforyou: