Fast Food

Options

Replies

• saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Always wanted to try Chiptole, but we don't have that around here or 5 Guys or In & Out

I'd have to go with Fazoli's for cheap, easy Italian food when I need a fix and don't want to make a pot of sauce.

Rallys/Checkers for their fries.
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Culvers has hamburgers and frozen yogurt. They call them butter burgers, because they are cooked in butter. They are a chain fast food restaurant started in Wisconsin. They really are the best burgers from a fast food place I have ever had. The french fries aren't the best though.
  • LCgymnast
    Options
    McDonald's. Why? Those fries and nuggets are just sinfully good.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Sbarro, & pretty much any place that has pizza. Because I love pizza. :bigsmile:

There is a pizza place here in Atlanta that was started in Chicago with deep dish pizza. I would rather eat that than have sex. Its amazing!!!!
  • lhergenr
    lhergenr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell. I don't eat meat so I can just substitute beans for the beef with pretty much anything on the menu. More options for me than most fast food places. Love the mexican pizzas. Might go once a month or so.
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Used to be Chic-Fil-A. Something about the butter on their buns and putting pickles with chicken breast. Yum. I haven't had fast food in so long!
  • SpazzyMal
    SpazzyMal Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Chipotle, for me. Every other fast food chain is pretty "meh" to me nowadays.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Wendy's. I like the variety in sides they offer, and come on, they have a sandwich called the Baconator. How can you NOT love that?

I actually dont like the baconator. It was gross but I do like their food.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Portillos and Taco Bell. Mmm. Portillo's is local to Chicagoland.

They sell Tacos and burritos also? Never heard of it.
  • lynda155
    lynda155 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Portillo's, Culver's, Wendy's, and Stake N Shake... salt and carbs and cheese!!! Oh My!!!:cry::cry: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :noway: :noway:
  • aubreykkkk
    aubreykkkk Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I like Subway (Veggie Delight), but Boston Market will always be my guilty pleasure. :)
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Always wanted to try Chiptole, but we don't have that around here or 5 Guys or In & Out

I'd have to go with Fazoli's for cheap, easy Italian food when I need a fix and don't want to make a pot of sauce.

Rallys/Checkers for their fries.

Nooooo not fazolis!!!! lol their bread is delicious. We have Chipolte here but Ive never had it. I love a place that is comporable here called Willys Mexicana its very close to MOES style food but way better!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Culvers has hamburgers and frozen yogurt. They call them butter burgers, because they are cooked in butter. They are a chain fast food restaurant started in Wisconsin. They really are the best burgers from a fast food place I have ever had. The french fries aren't the best though.

Cool. THX for that info
  • Pandasarecool
    Pandasarecool Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I have not had any fast food except Subway veggie delite on 9-grain wheat since I began MFP almost 6 months ago.

OMG! That is EXACTLY like me! That is the ONLY fast food I have had for 5 months, the subway 6" veggie delight on wheat! :laugh:
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Taco Bell. I don't eat meat so I can just substitute beans for the beef with pretty much anything on the menu. More options for me than most fast food places. Love the mexican pizzas. Might go once a month or so.

ah ha.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I like Subway (Veggie Delight), but Boston Market will always be my guilty pleasure. :)

yum!!! Boston Market!!!
  • Rebekah718
    Rebekah718 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    It's a toss up between 5 guys and Fazoli's. I know they are totally different and don't belong in the same sentence but they are my top two.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Used to be Chic-Fil-A. Something about the butter on their buns and putting pickles with chicken breast. Yum. I haven't had fast food in so long!

Oh and those twice spun Milkshakes!!!! OMG!
  • kristi5224
    kristi5224 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    In and Out. Fresh nevr frozen. I think its the closest hon gto "clean" fast food. if there were such a thing.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Chipotle, for me. Every other fast food chain is pretty "meh" to me nowadays.

Is chipotle considered fast food? Ive never had it.