Fast Food

Options

Replies

• MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Carl's Jr / Hardee's, love their Jalapeno Burger!!

I cant eat anything from Hardees or Carl's Jr. I watch the commercials and I can hear the fatness in the burgers when they bite into it. Just not appealing to me. The burgers are way to big.
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I like Taco Johns for their Stuffed Grilled Taco. If I were to get one though I'd make sure I walked there and back to get it. Would burn off most of the calories from it.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    For health & money we don't eat at fast food unless we're on the road, BUT... when we do, it's Subway. Healthy and filling!

If we splurge, it's Five Guys, but I alwys get sick from all the grease.

5 Guys is so worth being ill afterwards lol.
  • fairestthings
    fairestthings Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    For health & money we don't eat at fast food unless we're on the road, BUT... when we do, it's Subway. Healthy and filling!

If we splurge, it's Five Guys, but I alwys get sick from all the grease.

5 Guys is so worth being ill afterwards lol.

LOL it is, that's why i eat it anyway. Hahahah
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I love Chick-Fil-A!!!

I actually love MOST fast food places for one or two items on each menu. :love: But if I'm only picking one place for the most reasons it would be Chick-Fil-A. I love to cook but having a moment when you can't... well fast food can be pretty great.

Nice!!
  • amonroe1343
    amonroe1343 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Portillos and Taco Bell. Mmm. Portillo's is local to Chicagoland.

Portillo's is sooooo delicious :) I'm a Chicago girl so anywhere that has great italian beef and fries is my kind of place!
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I miss Boston Market. The nearest one to us closed down, and now it's Five Guys.
    I just LOVED Boston Market's creamed spinach... :sad:
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Bojangles - LOVE THE DIRTY RICE and Boston Market - rotisserie chicken, cream spinach and sweet potato casserole LOVE this meal. Neither of these are near me. But I do get Chick-fil-a from time to time

Bojangles Cajun Chicken Biscuit is orgasmic add a slice of cheese is orgasmic. Boston Market Mac and cheese is close to amazing for a place like Boston Market. The chicken is so moist and juicy. Clawd Have Mercy! Yes I said Clawd. Chic Fil A is so awesome too. Its headquarters is here so they sponsor almost every event that I go to. I call it Crack Fil A because the lines are so long every location that you go to. However, the lines move quick.
  • Circapaleo
    Options
    I rarely eat fast food but when I do, it's 5 Guys, Mooyah, or Hardee's because I love their burgers and they will wrap it in lettuce instead of a bun (I'm allergic to wheat). I also love Chipotle.
  • amonroe1343
    Options
    Sbarro, & pretty much any place that has pizza. Because I love pizza. :bigsmile:

There is a pizza place here in Atlanta that was started in Chicago with deep dish pizza. I would rather eat that than have sex. Its amazing!!!!

When I finish my 12 week medical weight loss competition I'm totally getting a slice of deep dish pizza. It's so amazing! It's better than any other food I could even imagine. What is the pizza place in Atlanta? I'm a Lou Malnati's fan for anyone from the Chicagoland area. You can also get frozen Lou Malnati's pizzas delivered to anywhere in the US and maybe outside of the US. It's great.
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Wendy's followed by Chipotle.
  • Skinnymunkii
    Skinnymunkii Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Give me Chipotle any day. I also enjoy McAlister's Deli. Best Chicken Tortilla Soup EVER.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Oy. In order:
    1. Chic Fil A (but there's not one around me) - Tied with BK
    1. Burger king (I don't much care for their burgers but I like their chicken)
    2. Taco Bell
    3. McDonalds (I know, ew, I love their quarter pounders, BUT I can say I haven't had MCD's in almost a year!)
    4. 5 guys
    5. Wendy's (Really not a fan of them at all)

We have a local "fast food" restaurant called Dices and although they aren't sit down and they aren't technically fast food, they're fast and their food is good, not greasy and CHEAP. I'm talking a hot dog, fries and drink for under $5.

Overall, out of every place I can think of to eat, Applebees is BY FAR my absolute favorite.

That flame broiled burger from Burger King is to die for. The chicken tender sandwhich from there is delicious too.
    I love Taco Bell also. The Nacho Supremes and Mexican Pizzas are great.
    McDonalds. I order 2 double cheeseburgers no ketchup, no mustard add Big Mac sauce, medium fry and a Large Coke. Yum! 5 Guys might be my favorite because it tastes so close to home made.
    Wendys is ok.
    Dices is no where close to me. Never heard of it but wish it were. I love cheap food.
    Applebees has went down in quality. I dont know but I used to love the ribs and fries.
  • amonroe1343
    Options
    Portillos and Taco Bell. Mmm. Portillo's is local to Chicagoland.

They sell Tacos and burritos also? Never heard of it.

Portillos serves hot dogs, italian beef, burgers, fries, etc... Their food is amazingly delicious!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I don't eat fast food very often. McD's, BK, Wendy's - meh. Even Five Guys. I'm just not crazy over burgers. Domino's, Papa Gino's, Pizza Hut, Papa John's - their pizza just isn't GOOD. I guess I'd go with KFC. They're almost a half hour drive which is why we don't eat it that often. LOVE the extra crispy recipe!

Nice list.

Thanks. I forgot Little Caesar's - the worst pizza EVER.

I'd just like to add, these are all places I've eaten at over the course of my lifetime. 52 years this October. Haven't eaten food from any of them, except McD's, Five Guys and KFC, in probably 30 years. Or more.

Ah Ha!
  • jojorocksforeva
    jojorocksforeva Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Oh good ol fast food not More like junk
    I mean who doesnt like fast food
    but that doesnt mean go and eat it everyday
    or you could cutt it out all together and only
    have it on a special occasion.
    But oh boy my fav was BK
    And a big ol wopper with fries
    lol but i hardly ever crave know
    sometimes yes but most times no ...
  • innocenceportrayed
    Options
    Oy. In order:
    1. Chic Fil A (but there's not one around me) - Tied with BK
    1. Burger king (I don't much care for their burgers but I like their chicken)
    2. Taco Bell
    3. McDonalds (I know, ew, I love their quarter pounders, BUT I can say I haven't had MCD's in almost a year!)
    4. 5 guys
    5. Wendy's (Really not a fan of them at all)

We have a local "fast food" restaurant called Dices and although they aren't sit down and they aren't technically fast food, they're fast and their food is good, not greasy and CHEAP. I'm talking a hot dog, fries and drink for under $5.

Overall, out of every place I can think of to eat, Applebees is BY FAR my absolute favorite.
    That flame broiled burger from Burger King is to die for. The chicken tender sandwhich from there is delicious too.
    I love Taco Bell also. The Nacho Supremes and Mexican Pizzas are great.
    McDonalds. I order 2 double cheeseburgers no ketchup, no mustard add Big Mac sauce, medium fry and a Large Coke. Yum! 5 Guys might be my favorite because it tastes so close to home made.
    Wendys is ok.
    Dices is no where close to me. Never heard of it but wish it were. I love cheap food.
    Applebees has went down in quality. I dont know but I used to love the ribs and fries.

Dices is a locally owned restaurant, lol no there's none near you and they're fantastic. Little home town place.

Applebees near me is still as awesome as ever, but they took my fav off the menu, it was a 6oz steak, broccoli, and rice with almonds. Absolutely fantasmic.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I rarely eat fast food but when I do, it's 5 Guys, Mooyah, or Hardee's because I love their burgers and they will wrap it in lettuce instead of a bun (I'm allergic to wheat). I also love Chipotle.

Hardees is still not healthy. I can not imagine anything on their menu thats healthy. lol
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Sbarro, & pretty much any place that has pizza. Because I love pizza. :bigsmile:

There is a pizza place here in Atlanta that was started in Chicago with deep dish pizza. I would rather eat that than have sex. Its amazing!!!!

When I finish my 12 week medical weight loss competition I'm totally getting a slice of deep dish pizza. It's so amazing! It's better than any other food I could even imagine. What is the pizza place in Atlanta? I'm a Lou Malnati's fan for anyone from the Chicagoland area. You can also get frozen Lou Malnati's pizzas delivered to anywhere in the US and maybe outside of the US. It's great.

Its called Nancy's. Its so delicious. Best of luck with your competition.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Give me Chipotle any day. I also enjoy McAlister's Deli. Best Chicken Tortilla Soup EVER.

I love McAlisters too!! The chicken salad sandwich on Wheat is so good!!!! Their sweet Tea is also great!